Watch tonight's Game if you want to know what we should aspire to be............ | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch tonight's Game if you want to know what we should aspire to be............

0 yards on offense from the Raiders in the 1st quarter. Aspire to be there? I'd say we already are... :lol:

Two Franchise QB's leading efficient offenses up and down the field. Good coaching and leadership starting at the very top. I don't know where it all went sour for the Dolphins but they need to emulate somebody with a winning formula and they need to start like yesterday!!!!
Raiders fans have been wanting to get rid of Carr for years. I like him to be honest.

Do you think this fan base has the patience to wait for a qb to get better like carr has. He came in 2014. Fans here would have ran him out of town

Don't over look the fact that these defenses can actually tackle and NOT give up the big plays on a semi regular basis. It's a real battle out there which when the Fins needed a defensive stop yesterday they couldn't come up with anything. Total BS!!!! I'm just very frustrated that my favorite team in the entire world has disappointed me for over 35 years!!!! Whatever, life goes on it's only a game right?

I see two teams with PHENOMENAL OL play. QBs sitting back there with hours to throw..
Brissett had time last week.

Dolphins won that fkn game and refs stole it.
OLine was scarcely a story yesterday, either...except for the hands to face penalty.
OLine didnt make Grant drop the punt.

Our coaching is Worse than talent acquisition at this point.

Every time I watch Herbert ball out it reminds me of the mistake FO made by drafting Tua ahead of him 😪
Youre missing the bigger point.
Chargers are a good team, now, period. Their offseason was productive and their coaching got a year better with experience, too.

Dolphins.inc is a goddamn dumpster fire. Tua never had a chance. Whenever he's had one, he's done well.

Back
Top Bottom