watching Tunsil in a Texans uniform... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

watching Tunsil in a Texans uniform...

No wonder the Texans and fins were able to make a deal -we basically have the same front office

If it makes you feel better, their offensive line still has massive issues. Two sacks allowed already. Saints mix up their pressure well, Houston struggling with stunts. Overall, Tunsil looks pretty good though.

Takes a village, we didn’t have one.

If it makes you feel better, their offensive line still has massive issues. Two sacks allowed already. Saints mix up their pressure well, Houston struggling with stunts. Overall, Tunsil looks pretty good though.

Takes a village, we didn’t have one.

Deshaun Watson is also one of those guys who tends to run into contact in a collapsing pocket. I know everyone thinks mobile automatically means sack avoidance, but the best sack avoidance is decision making and subtle movement.

Deshaun Watson is also one of those guys who tends to run into contact in a collapsing pocket. I know everyone thinks mobile automatically means sack avoidance, but the best sack avoidance is decision making and subtle movement.
Tannehill has that same problem.

Watson won't finish the season if he continues to get hit at this rate. But they're still moving the football against what should be (on paper) a good Saints D.

Watson won't finish the season if he continues to get hit at this rate. But they're still moving the football against what should be (on paper) a good Saints D.

Remember when the Bills handed Tyrod a huge contract and Rex Ryan ripped him a new one for trying to vault over defenders in practice since he was "the franchise"? I don't think Bill O'Brien has ever had a similar conversation with Deshaun Watson. The guy is willfully exposing himself to way too many hits and his processing of the field seems to be slow. He gets away with it because he's got a rocket arm, has a knack for finding his playmakers, and is also fast enough to create plays with his legs.

He looks good when he can actually stay on the field.

He hurt his back diving for a touchdown...

He's had good blocking, especially Tunsil. Which is a big part of why they are winning.

Tunsil has looked solid, as to be expected. But the combo of Watson running with reckless abandon with his body, combined with the amount of pressure the OL allows...I hope Watson lasts the season even if it means we get a low first round pick next year. He’s a great quarterback. Very fun to watch. but you just get the feeling he’s doomed to an injury riddled career.

Saints front 7 is very underrated. One of the best position groups in the NFL. Great game so far, both teams should win their divisions with ease.

Last edited:
Poor Tunsil...He's having an up and down night. He'll be okay!

Back
Top Bottom