watching Tunsil in a Texans uniform... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

watching Tunsil in a Texans uniform...

Tunsil just gave up a sack on biggest play of the night. 3rd and 11. Under 5 minutes.

Yeah. Same.

Secret agent Tunsil allows a sack in a crucial moment. He’s working hard to help us get a high first rounder :hclap:

The guy has all the tools. But he does have lapses where he looks lazy and doesn't try to be fundamentally sound.

Tunsil looks like **** as usual. Most overrated OL in league. That fat ass will blow out a knee or keep getting manhandled by that white boy tonight. Love seeing him struggle and found out.

Tunsil just gave up a sack on biggest play of the night. 3rd and 11. Under 5 minutes.

He's still young with lots of time to get even better. But at this stage...I'll take the 1,1,2 for him each and every time.

That's TWO sacks so far tonight I count that Tunsil has allowed. I guess you can give him a pass because he was just traded, but on one he simply decided not to block TWO guys that were next to him. And the second he was got by his one on one guy on a speed rush. The way I remember it he always had issues with speed rushes.

After yesterday's loss, I'm looking for any positive I can find.

That's TWO sacks so far tonight I count that Tunsil has allowed. I guess you can give him a pass because he was just traded, but on one he simply decided not to block TWO guys that were next to him. And the second he was got by his one on one guy on a speed rush. The way I remember it he always had issues with speed rushes.

After yesterday's loss, I'm looking for any positive I can find.

What are you talking about? Yesterday's loss was a positive.

Ted Ginn has had a wonderful career and I’m glad to see it. Maybe he gets a ring this year.

Yeah. Same.

Secret agent Tunsil allows a sack in a crucial moment. He’s working hard to help us get a high first rounder :hclap:

I never wish injury on a player, but...

Everytime Deshaun doesn't immediately get up, my first thought after, "Hope he's ok?" is that 1st round pick. It is intriguing.

I’m glad they called out the play clock issue first half. It was OBVIOUS the Saints got hosed. Should have had way more time on the clock. Saints fans have every right to be pissed.

“Play clock is right. Play clock is right.”

How about you check that one more time bud?

Back
Top Bottom