watching Tunsil in a Texans uniform... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

watching Tunsil in a Texans uniform...

...on a 3rd down; their final chance to win the game.

Obviously Tunsil just left for two years to ensure our picks from the Texans are good, then we resign him when the Texans don't.

Their investment will ensure he is locked up after this season. Something in the 4 year range, with nice guarantees.

That's an unusually deep drop by Watson. Not sure it's fair to just pin all that on Tunsil.

Tunsil was a quality left tackle for us. I like the trade because we got incredible value for a player who provided us with a couple of years of good service, but it's not a case where I am going to claim the player is bad. He's not.

Best of luck to Tunsil. We got hell of compensation for him but wish him nothing but the best. No need to criticize his every mistake especially when he’s been on a team a week, obviously going to be hard to know a scheme and plays along with how others play so you can build your game to help others.

Why do you feel the need to bash on the player? He didn’t choose this. He didn’t want this. He wanted to stay in Miami. It’s beyond immature.

Why are you surprised?

Why do you feel the need to bash on the player? He didn’t choose this. He didn’t want this. He wanted to stay in Miami. It’s beyond immature.

He never “bashed” Tunsil, just pointed out that after the unreal price they paid, to the Dolphins, their o line is still not fixed.

Idk if you watched the game but Watson got absolutely massacred. LT would not have saved this team from a baltimore slaughter.

Miami has won this trade in the early stages.

Nice sack by Hendrickson.

Low key root for guys from the smaller Florida colleges.

Honestly you make that trade 10 times out of 10 unless you think you are competing for a championship this year if you are us. The Texans basically are boom or bust now for the super bowl and if things go south they are stuck.

And while they may win the division thanks to the skills players they have, let's not act like they dont have a tough division

Best of luck to Tunsil. We got hell of compensation for him but wish him nothing but the best. No need to criticize his every mistake especially when he’s been on a team a week, obviously going to be hard to know a scheme and plays along with how others play so you can build your game to help others.
I think that would apply for most instances but he plays left tackle your only scheme on a pass play is block the RE, We are not talking rocket science here.. Watson takes too many chances though he already got a back injury last game I doubt he finishes this year healthy if he keeps running it like he does.

Back
Top Bottom