Watson was 4 settlements away from becoming a Dolphin. Interesting Quick read... | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watson was 4 settlements away from becoming a Dolphin. Interesting Quick read...

Accusations vs. Convictions.

Sorry if you don't like the American justice system.
The league has proven over and over they make their own rules/convictions regardless of legal or criminal findings. This has nothing to do with the American justice system and everything to do with $.

I guess smoking weed is worse than 25 sexual assault accusations.

I get the point the tweeter was trying to make but you need context, not just a single word like "WEED" or "Targeting" which is obviously not painting the picture of each unique individual case.

Burfict has almost ended multiple careers and has been a repeat offender. Gordon, Waller and Bryant were all repeat offenders. Ridley bet on the game, and undermining the game will always be severely punished. Leagues can't have doubts about the legitimacy of the product that people are pouring money into. Pete Rose is still trying to get his "Ban for life" overturned by MLB.

To quote - NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell:
“There is nothing more fundamental to the NFL’s success — and to the reputation of everyone associated with our league — than upholding the integrity of the game,”

“For decades, gambling on NFL games has been considered among the most significant violations of league policy warranting the most substantial sanction. In your case, I acknowledge and commend you for your promptly reporting for an interview, and for admitting your actions,”

Looks like the Dolphins are going to get Deshaun Watson after all! Six game suspension back within a couple of games of playing Miami.

I'm not one to typically say I told you so but based on the amount of vitriol and condescension I got for insisting that the Browns had much more knowledge and foresight on this situation than people gave them credit for and that they would not just guarantee a guy $250 million dollars without doing any proper due diligence, I'm inclined to say I told you so.

Watson could be guilty as sin, but the Browns had a much better idea of what this outcome would be than many here were insistent that they had.

All that being said, I hope Tua and the Dolphins wipe the floor with him this year.

What, you mean you've never humped a small wet towel before? :sxy:
GIF by moodman

Back
Top Bottom