Way Too Early 2025 Super Bowl Odds | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Way Too Early 2025 Super Bowl Odds

powerball1373

Club Member
Reaction score
Looks like Vegas isn't as down on us as much as the doomers in here. Currently the 7th best odds to win it all next year. Oh, and still ahead of the cute upstarts everyone has been slurping (Texans, Packers, Bucs) and saying have already surpassed us. Hey, what does Vegas know compared to the geniuses here, amirite? :shrug:

1000036324.png

Well, Vegas had the Dolphins as 14 point favorites against Tennessee, and with 4 minutes left, Miami was up by 14 points. So, they do seem to be decent at odds-making. However, Vegas didn't take into account the fact that Miami likes to say "hold my beer".
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Well looking forward to the hold my beer moments 2024 edition

Looks like Vegas isn't as down on us as much as the doomers in here. Currently the 7th best odds to win it all next year. Oh, and still ahead of the cute upstarts everyone has been slurping (Texans, Packers, Bucs) and saying have already surpassed us. Hey, what does Vegas know compared to the geniuses here, amirite? :shrug:

View attachment 159162
Interesting. Thanks for posting.

Why does it say ā€œWED 4TH SEP 2:00 PMā€ in the top right?

Is that when betting closes?

View attachment 159162
]]]

View attachment 159162
I hope you realize these odds are to generate bets and not an indicator of who they think will win? Maybe you aren't a degenerate gambler like me

Currently the 7th best odds to win it all next year. Oh, and still ahead of the cute upstarts everyone has been slurping (Texans, Packers, Bucs)
If you don't think the Packers look LIGHT YEARS ahead of us, then there are NO WORDS! None at all.

U think that squad we got is doin' 48-16 AT DALLAS in a playoff game or leading SF late on the road out there?

Please, enlighten me how we'd ever be able to do that with what we currently have. I think they're more than "CUTE". You'd be ELATED if we looked half that good vs teams who actually matter.

Houston that high is wild. Stroud very likely will regress from this year. They are in a cupcake division which helps though.

]]]

I hope you realize these odds are to generate bets and not an indicator of who they think will win? Maybe you aren't a degenerate gambler like me
So, for example, you think they're trying to generate bets on the Dolphins by offering a LOWER payout than they should in reality if they actually sucked as much as some people here think? Interesting theory lol.

Last edited:
So, for example, you think they're trying to generate bets on the Dolphins by offering a LOWER payout than they should in reality if they actually sucked as much as some people here? Interesting theory lol.
Vegas doesn't care who wins just as long as equal bets on both sides. They win either way

Back
Top Bottom