We are 4-3, I trust Gase. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are 4-3, I trust Gase.

I know he left the playbook in the locker. So? that shows he actually looks at it, unlike other players that have it burried somewhere.

Tell you what, get me the Fins playbook, get me Gase's playcalls, then we can watch the film together and see how bad Landry is ****ing up.

Im sick of the Landry smear job.
Don't you ever wonder why he runs the same 5 routes every game. It's not because Gase doesn't know how to draw up a play....

Don't you ever wonder why he runs the same 5 routes every game. It's not because Gase doesn't know how to draw up a play....

Gase wants Landry here. He even said in his last presser, he wants landry here and if Tbaum cant get it done he is going to have a chat with tbaum.

Gase is very high on his WR room.

Unless he is lying to us, Ill take him at his word.

Of course Gase wants Landry here, he is a good player that's still on his rookie deal. The problem is Landry thinks he's a top 5 WR and wants to be paid like one.
The Dolphins want to see him prep and work like a top WR before they pay him, and so far, he hasn't.

Gase wants Landry here. He even said in his last presser, he wants landry here and if Tbaum cant get it done he is going to have a chat with tbaum.

Gase is very high on his WR room.

Unless he is lying to us, Ill take him at his word.
I want him here to because if he ever does figure out all the routes and technique he will be a beast. He does have major flaws in his game right now though.

Landry will get figured out. Next year is the big one. Tannehill returns the field with his full compliment of wide receivers, a new tight end, an o-line and a stud RB that we draft in the first 3 rounds. At least that will be the hype.

When is the last time a Dolphins coach had a winning record? And our team doesn't look that great with all the injuries weve had since he's been here. Give the guy a break lol

I'll say this - if this team somehow makes it to the playoffs without Ajayi, and facing what I believe is one of the top 3 most difficult schedules the 2nd half of the season in the entire NFL, Gase will have won my forever vote. I don't think that is going to happen, but in the long run, it could be a move where he realizes this team is not going to get it done, so he is going to show them who the boss is. I'm not comparing him to Bellichick, but this is the exact kind of move he does on a fairly frequent basis. His mantra is "my way or get out of here" no matter who you are, and it appears Gase has a lot of that, himself. I'll say this for the man, if he goes down in a ball of fire, he'll have done it under his own conditions, and for that I applaud him. He seems absolutely certain that if people do what he says, this whole thing will gel. I'd love to see that happen very soon.

The kid leads the team in receptions, receiving yards, and is second in TDs.

I'm not sure what else you want.

We want him to be able to run option routes properly so that our offense can grow and be more effective against more coverages. When a defensive back has inside leverage AND inside help, and Landry breaks inside on his route, and the quarterback throws the ball outside, and it's an incomplete pass, everyone says "Wow the quarterback sucks!' when the truth is that Landry ****ed up and will never be blamed because he's a receiver AND a fan favorite.

And I love Jarvis Landry. He IS a very good wide receiver. That is why Gase referred to him as one of our 'best' players when criticizing him for not running some plays properly.

We want him to be able to run option routes properly so that our offense can grow and be more effective against more coverages. When a defensive back has inside leverage AND inside help, and Landry breaks inside on his route, and the quarterback throws the ball outside, and it's an incomplete pass, everyone says "Wow the quarterback sucks!' when the truth is that Landry ****ed up and will never be blamed because he's a receiver AND a fan favorite.

And I love Jarvis Landry. He IS a very good wide receiver. That is why Gase referred to him as one of our 'best' players when criticizing him for not running some plays properly.

Do you have Gase's playbook?

If Gase is specifically telling him to break inside is that still on Landry?

Unless the person breaking down that film is in the filmroom with Gase, i dont want to hear what he did wrong. It is all speculation.

Do you have Gase's playbook?

If Gase is specifically telling him to break inside is that still on Landry?

Unless the person breaking down that film is in the filmroom with Gase, i dont want to hear what he did wrong. It is all speculation.

Miami vs Baltimore. 8:02 to play in the 2nd quarter. Miami has the ball at its own 16 yard line. Watch the 1st and 10 play.

DB has inside leverage and help inside. Landry breaks inside on the route, Moore throws it as if he were going to break outside, where he would have been open. That's not the only play where this kind of thing happens, either. And this is exactly what Gase talked about in the press conference the next day.

You think that's coincidence? You think Moore throwing it to the open spot means that Moore was in the wrong there? To quote a poster no longer with us, GET REAL!

Miami vs Baltimore. 8:02 to play in the 2nd quarter. Miami has the ball at its own 16 yard line. Watch the 1st and 10 play.

DB has inside leverage and help inside. Landry breaks inside on the route, Moore throws it as if he were going to break outside, where he would have been open. That's not the only play where this kind of thing happens, either. And this is exactly what Gase talked about in the press conference the next day.

You think that's coincidence? You think Moore throwing it to the open spot means that Moore was in the wrong there? To quote a poster no longer with us, GET REAL!

Look, I'm not saying the kid is perfect, but hindsight is 20/20.

It is easy to dissect bad plays after the fact and point out what would have worked. Thing is, Gase himself said he simplified the playbook. He didnt do that for Cutler, he did it for Moore though. (Dont ask me why, but that is Gase.) We dont know how much he simplified route trees, or even eliminated them.

I do know Moore isnt starting this week. I know Landry is. And I know Gase said he wants Landry to stay a part of this team.

We have alot of people that read Landry's name into all of our offensive woes, and I'm not seeing him as the problem.

Yes, he misses plays, but he makes alot more than he misses. Putting this kid's game under a microscope is a witch hunt.

He didn't simplify the playbook for any of the quarterbacks. He simplified it for the other skill players. And he did it... before the first Pittsburgh game, in 2016.

Back
Top Bottom