We are 4-3, I trust Gase. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are 4-3, I trust Gase.

He didn't simplify the playbook for any of the quarterbacks. He simplified it for the other skill players. And he did it... before the first Pittsburgh game, in 2016.

Ryan was spending more time telling WR’s where to line up. Then he was looking over the defense and make changes in blocking.

It seems like the slow starts have been a hallmark of Gase's time in Miami. The play calling is far too conservative in the first half. Then in the second half we look like a different team. I don't believe the slow offensive starts are due to execution. We are missing an offensive play caller.

I've no issues with the Ajayi move, I still have issues with play calling and overall game plan though. But I'll defer to Gase until the **** hits the fan.

Gase wants Landry here. He even said in his last presser, he wants landry here and if Tbaum cant get it done he is going to have a chat with tbaum.

Gase is very high on his WR room.

Unless he is lying to us, Ill take him at his word.

Gase is high on a WR group that is almost scoreless for the entire first half of the entire first part of the season! Then it is only logic to think that Gase preparation for the game and playcalling on offense really zuckz!

I do not follow on what routes Landry runs like some here do. So because I don't know, aside from the one play talked about earlier, how do we know he runs the wrong routes? Is this happening all the time? If so, then why is Gase not sticking to his words, "If you can't play the position, you're going to be replaced by someone who can."

I've no issues with the Ajayi move, I still have issues with play calling and overall game plan though. But I'll defer to Gase until the **** hits the fan.

Ummmm....after the 40-0 shellacking the other night......:

xnndVAq.gif

Back
Top Bottom