We are 5-3 and play two teams under .500 next two games... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are 5-3 and play two teams under .500 next two games...

You don't know SH*T......You can THINK you KNOW something and you can hang around here ACTING like you have a clue, but on Sunday they play the game and believe it or not, what you THINK will happen doesn't mean d*ck.

You just be here Monday, no matter what.
We kicked your ass last time we played and contrary to what you might think, the Jets are still our bitches until they win another game against US, so leave your silly scud missile talk until you actually have some ground to stand on.

I mean really. I 3 win team, who barely beat Buffalo, and got lucky everyone finally came to play last week against the Chargers saying WE have no chance. Well partner, you make sure you come back Monday, cause I wanna see what you have to say after we sweep your ass right out your borrowed stadium.

PS, wanna see your fireman idiot? click on the link below.

Originally posted by inFINSible
You don't know SH*T......You can THINK you KNOW something and you can hang around here ACTING like you have a clue, but on Sunday they play the game and believe it or not, what you THINK will happen doesn't mean d*ck.

You just be here Monday, no matter what.
We kicked your ass last time we played and contrary to what you might think, the Jets are still our bitches until they win another game against US, so leave your silly scud missile talk until you actually have some ground to stand on.

Whoa nelly! If you mean I can't predict the future, your right. But if you mean I don't have a clue about how bad Lucas has been playing then your wrong.

Seriously. Ricky is a good back. He might break one. Like last time. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that passing opens up the running game. Lucas had a few good drives against G.B. but blew it. I expect him to blow it again. Carter needs to hold on to the ball. I also expect Penny & Curtis to have a good game.

And I'll be here Monday if we lose. You have my word MarionMan.

Denni, you forget that this defense feasts on young QBs, especially the secondary. Secondly, Ray didn't play too bad. Take away that interception by Sharper, and he had a pretty good day. Thirdly, this defense is still playing at a high level, rush D and pass D. You all can go ahead and stack the line, but this passing offense is ready for a breakout game, and this may be it. I can guarantee this team wants to sweep the Jets more than you all want to win. You guys are seriously underestimating this team......

Originally posted by BMarion31
Denni, you forget that this defense feasts on young QBs, especially the secondary. Secondly, Ray didn't play too bad. Take away that interception by Sharper, and he had a pretty good day. Thirdly, this defense is still playing at a high level, rush D and pass D. You all can go ahead and stack the line, but this passing offense is ready for a breakout game, and this may be it. I can guarantee this team wants to sweep the Jets more than you all want to win. You guys are seriously underestimating this team......

I totally agree that Ray had a better day but now he's not 100%. That can't help him.

The Chargers blitzed all day against Chad. They got burned. Not taking anything away from your "D" but Chad isn't your typical rookie QB.

And as to wanting the sweep more than we want a win. That will be proved on Sunday. I don't underestimate the "D". They are good. But can they shut us down? After what I've seen Chad do, that's debatable. Don't underestimate our "O". Chad doesn't throw deep into the secondary and doesn't throw into traffic so as to the feast, I don't think it'll come to that. They just better tackle in the secondary.

You didn't mention special teams. How's your's?

We have some pretty good special teams. We don't have a PR the calibur of Moss, but ours aren't pushovers. Plus our coverage unit is one of the best. I think that aspect of the game evens out.

In regards to Pennington, he is definately good, but this defense held Denver, Green Bay, and Buffalo to mediocre numbers, and they all have better QBs at this point. I'm not expecting to totally shut Pennington down, but I don't think he'll go over 200 yards passing, and I'm confident Martin will be shut down. The wild card is your defense, if they get a few TOs that lead to points, thats your best shot of winning. Unfortunately for us, Ray tends to do that, so you basically have a pretty decent shot......

Every game we've played since Chad started we have scored over 20 points. Chargers, Clevland, Minnie and K.C..

No fluke. I think Miami has a better "D" than all of them but with the exception of Minnie, those teams are playoff caliber. The Chargers are the only ones with the better record but the parity and with teams finding themselves now things are different. I'm not overlooking Miami. Don't get me wrong but the Jets are pissed and are still talking playoffs in the locker room. I think it's the Dolphins that shouldn't underestimate the Jets.

I wouldn't call Cleveland a playoff calibur team. They play a weak division, and thats the only reason they may make it. If/when they do, they'll be eliminated quickly, first round most likely. Chargers on the other hand, I dunno what their deal was, they were playing like crap. Not taking anything away from your victory, but they were stinking up the joint. Maybe it was those hideous uniforms.

You can trust me when I say the Dolphins NEVER underestimate the Jets. Been there, done that, blew a big lead. It should be a good game, and I'll actually get to watch it......

Back
Top Bottom