We Are All Omar | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Are All Omar

I like this one....hot take.... Our LB's are weak "see I told you they are weak, yall don't listen to me, I told yall all off season LB's were going to hurt us...TRUTHS! block you if you say otherwise" its like no ****, my grandma doesn't even watch football and she could tell you that last season by watching one series.

its like I said before training camp, "The good news is Omar tweets a lot and tweets non stop about the camp, the bad news is, well see above" I occasionally give his twitter a look over but too much political bullshit. but hell sometimes I don't want to come to this website anymore just because I don't want to see 5 topics in the right column that are all political bullshit. give me my football. I'll read anyones opinion dumb or not, but sheesh let it be what im coming for. and one other thing ive said before about him. its sad, cause deep down I really think he knows football well, he just has his own agenda, and he has to push his own opinions on readers. if he'd just do his dang job and quit being a douche nozzle I really feel like he could be a heck of a reporter instead of somewhere between a turd sandwich and a giant douche
Totally agree.

Back
Top Bottom