We Are All Omar | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Are All Omar

Certainly not Omar.. and actually the antithesis.

• I was always hired on merit and nothing else.
  • I've been promoted based on performance/likewise would have been dismissed due to poor performance
  • I can conjugate verbs and craft coherent sentences relatively well
  • I never tried to kill anyone but I suspect if I ever aimed to shoot a man, I'd have hit him and then zipped my lip
  • If having to be in proximity to Miko Grimes, I'd show up wearing a Hazmat suit
  • I chose to go to an integrated college and one with a good major curriculum to prepare me for my then career objectives
  • I root for players strictly on the basis of the colors aqua and orange
  • My IQ is well over 90
etc.

the problem i see with omar is...

instead of just reporting on what hes watching he tweets his opinion and tries to portray it as facts and he has to throw his snide remarks in after a player he doesnt like makes a nice play...

also he doesnt like white players
I dis agree on that part. you can say all above but not single out white players...I think some of yall don't like Omare because he is blk.

...and yet Cameron Wolfe has received nothing but praise.
OOPS...Facts. Probably not what he wanted to hear. Makes much more sense it would be racist as opposed to him being awful and a troll at his job.

OOPS...Facts. Probably not what he wanted to hear. Makes much more sense it would be racist as opposed to him being awful and a troll at his job.

I have no doubt that there are some who dislike Omar because of the color of his skin. But they'd dislike Omar as a CEO, or a plumber, or a mayor, and that's on them. That's neither here nor there with his "journalism." It doesn't matter if he's orange. He's a dismissive, smarmy jerk who presents his personal opinions as facts, lets his ego get in the way of accuracy, and he's not very good at some basic principles of reporting.

If we are going to be people I would prefer to be Thor. New Thor with new electric power and his sweet ax.

Omar might be an ass, but he is hardly wrong when stating the obvious.

HIS NAME IS ROBERT PAULSON. HIS NAME IS ROBERT KELLY. HIS NAME IS OMAR KELLY

"Hey guys I hate Omar so Im going to make a thread with his name in the title, giving him instant free press and spreading his name even more."

makes sense...........

Not

Omar might be an ***, but he is hardly wrong when stating the obvious.

I like this one....hot take.... Our LB's are weak "see I told you they are weak, yall don't listen to me, I told yall all off season LB's were going to hurt us...TRUTHS! block you if you say otherwise" its like no ****, my grandma doesn't even watch football and she could tell you that last season by watching one series.

its like I said before training camp, "The good news is Omar tweets a lot and tweets non stop about the camp, the bad news is, well see above" I occasionally give his twitter a look over but too much political bullshit. but hell sometimes I don't want to come to this website anymore just because I don't want to see 5 topics in the right column that are all political bullshit. give me my football. I'll read anyones opinion dumb or not, but sheesh let it be what im coming for. and one other thing ive said before about him. its sad, cause deep down I really think he knows football well, he just has his own agenda, and he has to push his own opinions on readers. if he'd just do his dang job and quit being a douche nozzle I really feel like he could be a heck of a reporter instead of somewhere between a turd sandwich and a giant douche

the problem i see with omar is...

instead of just reporting on what hes watching he tweets his opinion and tries to portray it as facts and he has to throw his snide remarks in after a player he doesnt like makes a nice play...

also he doesnt like white players

If he does not like white players, please explain this:

I'll read Omar's info but am able to shrug off him wrapping his opinion around facts. He is a source, such as all the other media sources I use to gain insight about the team.

Back
Top Bottom