We are better than the Jets in almost every category...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are better than the Jets in almost every category......

Thats funny because on Pro Football Weekly they did an analysis like this and they gave the Jets the edge in most categories. The only category that they handed clearly to the dolphins was Secondary. Everything else was either a clear-cut Jets advantage, or a tie.

Pro football weekely did not use stats for there category rankings, they used opinion...

In my opinion the Dolphins defense is going to leave Laverneous and Moss looking more like Lavern and Shirely.

God that is ridiculous as a statistical comparison because basically yes the Dolphins have the better statistic in EVERY category.

But we'll see who wins on Sunday.

the only clear advantage the Jets have is in the return game w/Morton and Moss; and theoretically their OL - but they have played poorly and are banged up

The stats mean nothing in a division game. Especially with the Jets. Buffalo gave us all we could handle in Buffalo last year. :shakeno:

The thing is that we almost always are better than they are on paper.

I think we were better than them in almost every category last year....Its simple....they play thier best against us becuz they hate us....and its about time to wake up and notice how much they really hate us.....Payback time!

what miamian said!

Originally posted by Miamian
The thing is that we almost always are better than they are on paper.
i've seen stats like this before and come sunday i've seen some wierd stuff, the ball takes the wierdest bounces i ever saw. i've seen the jets look like crap and come in and play the fins like a SB team!:rolleyes:

people say: look at the statistics, look at the numbers......

how bout we wait for the game and look at that!

this is a Phins,Jets game for god's sake.

and as us Dolfans already know.......anything can happen. A simple fumble against the freegin' Jets can burry us.

:cry: I hope we win.....

:monkey: JETS

good call Phin-atic. There is no telling what can happen in a JETS/DOLPHINS game

Back
Top Bottom