We better hope for 12-4 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We better hope for 12-4

carry us to no superbowl wins

Whats your point? You are suggesting that we need a beast team before thinking about QB...it dont work that way anymore. Sorry. The league has changed. Dan would have won a few nowadays...he would have put up Madden numbers with these rules.

Whats your point? You are suggesting that we need a beast team before thinking about QB...it dont work that way anymore. Sorry. The league has changed. Dan would have won a few nowadays...he would have put up Madden numbers with these rules.

i know what your saying homez, nowadays the rules have favored in passing, just look at newton, if dan marino was playing, he would be the only player in the top 5 passing records for a season

So because the rest of the team sucks, we shouldn't draft the best prospect in years at the most important position in sports? Take that logic and...

clear.gif

Without Marino most of those Miami teams would end up with 3-13 to 5-11 records as most of those Dolphin teams were total garbage.

With Marino they were playoff contenders every year.

And of course, look no further than the Colts this year without Manning. They are perennial super bowl contenders every year with Manning, and they are a laughing stock Top-5 Draft pick team without Manning.

I can hope to win the powerball lotto too but the chances of that happening are just as good as this team going 12-4.

Drafting Andrew Luck or another top prospect QB is the first piece in building a championship team. It's not the only piece but it is the most important right after finding a good Coaching staff and front office. Why is it so hard for people to understand this?

What's the point in going 12-4 and getting blown out in the postseason? 2008 all over again +1 win. Useless with no hope for the future, and almost a guaranteed step back the following year. Teams that do not have franchise QB's are helpless going forward in this league.

And purp is what I'm usually on. Sometimes kush. Depends on the weather.

because if you think 1 good QB will carry this team, then I want you to pm and where I can buy what you guys are on, there's no way Luck can carry us, he may be doing well in college but that can change easily in the NFL and turn out to suck complete dick, like that black QB did for the raiders back then, or he might be good but realize this team sucks and he can't carry it so he commits suicide on bye week,that is probably the best odds.

suck4lucksucking

-Uh, we get more than 1 pick
-New Coaching staff
-Hopefully new GM
-Free Agency
-Have a ton of young players that could improve
-probably new offense and defense schemes will be brought in whomever the new HC brings in.

I swear, people like you must of been born with half a brain or something.

Well, we're going to have a new coaching staff too so...yea. New coach + best QB prospect in years + new confidence = winners!

IMO theres noway in hell we leave out OL like it is if/when we get our new coach dont think thats all we going to upgrade is just QB because RT G G G will be looked at we will either get one in the draft say 1ST =QB 2nd rounder= G 3rd rounder= G and 4th rounder= G and 5th round we will be picking up a TE THEN BPA,.THE ONLY 2 I WANT to start on my OL next year is Long and Pouncey the rest can play as backups or cut there *** and our OL should be complete......

Back
Top Bottom