We Got The Wild Card | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Got The Wild Card

dob72

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
now we gotta hang onto to it hopefully aj and beckett can wake up and starting pitching the d train can't do it by himself lets take two outta 3 the rest of this stors series

GO MARLINS

Slappy8800 said:
oh so u dont play for them...then whats with this "we" stuff?
there my***** team ******* what u don't say that when ur team wins so sorry well MY teams got the wild card.

Circumventing the profanity filter is a bannable offense. You don't get another warning, please read the terms of service so that we don't have anymore problems.

dob72 said:
there my ******* team ******* what u don't say that when ur team wins so sorry well MY teams got the wild card

Calm down, man.

Anyways, we've got to get A.J. back on track. He hasn't been good at all lately. But we have nothing but a slim lead right now.

he better start picthing better if he still wants that 15 mil the yanks are gonna give him

Chacon, Wang, Randy, Moose, Pavano, and Wright are all under contract next year. I doubt the Yankees will be in the Burnett bidding!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Chacon, Wang, Randy, Moose, Pavano, and Wright are all under contract next year. I doubt the Yankees will be in the Burnett bidding!
they will they don't care how many they got they will try to get him trust me either way he's gonna get a big contract

I believe that wildcards goin back to the Stroh's anyway, hey but enjoy it while you can.

Lil' Nicky now a bronco buster to!

Phillies score ten in the 9th to beat Marlins 10-2. :lol:

PHILLIES RULE

Its going to be very hard to win the wildcard but its possible. We are 3 games out, if we win today we gain one whole game since we are playing the phils who are in second place.

Back
Top Bottom