We Got The Wild Card | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Got The Wild Card

Dob, your one of the biggest babies I have ever seen on finheaven. Marlins fans all year have enjoyed the Yankees supposed demise and always state they hate the Yankees (which is fine) but the second I say something about the Marlins you get all sensative. Stop being a baby and a sore loser!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
The only thing that will be better is the Yankees not making it!
it would be funny as hell if the yanks and there 232 mil payrolll didn't make it

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Dob, your one of the biggest babies I have ever seen on finheaven. Marlins fans all year have enjoyed the Yankees supposed demise and always state they hate the Yankees (which is fine) but the second I say something about the Marlins you get all sensative. Stop being a baby and a sore loser!
yankees fans are so delusion

C'mon Marlins fans, show some love. Dontrelle out dueled Pedro tonight. Hell of a performance. If Carpenter wasn't do dominate this year Willis would have this award locked up!

They just said on MSG he was pulled because of a pitch count!

Mets are considering shutting him down for the rest of the year!

might as well guess it don't matter anymore he wasn't throwing any fastballs in the game it was all breaking balls guess he's tired

Dontrelle's and Carpenter numbers are pretty close right now if he just got that win in that philly game i hope the voters take the marlins offense and bullpen into account

My Phillies made a big comeback scoring 5 runs in the 9th to win it....Phils just ONE game out of the wildcard. :)

Go Indians! :lol:

Seriously, FinsNYanks, I would love to see the Yankees miss the playoffs because I think it would make a lot big and medium market think twice about handing out huge contracts to undeserving players at the time of the signing...Adrian Beltre, anyone? Steve Karsay, David Bell, Ivan Rodriguez, Edgar Renteria, et al. All it does is drive up the price for everyone else.

RWhitney014 said:
Go Indians! :lol:

Seriously, FinsNYanks, I would love to see the Yankees miss the playoffs because I think it would make a lot big and medium market think twice about handing out huge contracts to undeserving players at the time of the signing...Adrian Beltre, anyone? Steve Karsay, David Bell, Ivan Rodriguez, Edgar Renteria, et al. All it does is drive up the price for everyone else.

Ain't that the truth! :shakeno:

Although, I guess I could lay off of him for one night. I mean he actually came through tonight (very unusual).

FaninPatsyLand said:
Ain't that the truth! :shakeno:

Although, I guess I could lay off of him for one night. I mean he actually came through tonight (very unusual).

I figured I could throw one in for you, man! :D

Of course, I could have also put Mr. Twilight himself...wait a second, he doesn't fit that profile. :lol:

RWhitney014 said:
I figured I could throw one in for you, man! :D

Of course, I could have also put Mr. Twilight himself...wait a second, he doesn't fit that profile. :lol:

Damn man.. you have to let that go......... :rofl3:

Duquette continues to get kicked after being out of baseball for years now. He's never going to live that down.

Back
Top Bottom