We have the best QB in the AFC East | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We have the best QB in the AFC East

I believe what I'm saying is the Bills have proven nothing with their 4 wins against weak teams. Maybe you should just learn to deal with people who don't agree with your POV.

I have. The Bills haven't proven anything.

Just one thing, didn't we know the Bills had a very easy schedule before the season?

Didnt you say the Dolphins struggled last year because of injuries and YOUR HARD SCHEDULE?

Lets be consistent. You cant use the excuse of a hard schedule and then criticize a team for having an easy schedule.

The Bills don't make their schedule, its not college football.

You know what, I think the Rams must be the best team in football, they have played the hardest schedule so far.

Hmmm, well he's won twice despite the Jets allowing 116 pts in four games.

What he's done with the Packers doesn't mean much for his stint with the Jets. New team, new results.

Yeah, vs. the Dolphins and the Cardinals, how did he do against playoff caliber teams? Old dog, old tricks.

In a couple weeks when he goes out and throws 4 ints the Jets fans will be scouring their Jets schedules looking for the next game against the Cards.
I think we all know how it goes when you have a QB who can put up huge numbers and a defense that can't stop anyone. I'm pretty sure no matter who they play they won't have any more games where the opponent turns it over 7 times and 7 of their 12 drives start in the opposing teams territory.

Yeah, vs. the Dolphins and the Cardinals, how did he do against playoff caliber teams? Old dog, old tricks.

In a couple weeks when he goes out and throws 4 ints the Jets fans will be scouring their Jets schedules looking for the next game against the Cards.
I think we all know how it goes when you have a QB who can put up huge numbers and a defense that can't stop anyone. I'm pretty sure no matter who they play they won't have any more games where the opponent turns it over 7 times and 7 of their 12 drives start in the opposing teams territory.
Spoken like some chick from Green Bay whose boyfriend left her...:boohoo:

I have. The Bills haven't proven anything.

Just one thing, didn't we know the Bills had a very easy schedule before the season?

Didnt you say the Dolphins struggled last year because of injuries and YOUR HARD SCHEDULE?

Lets be consistent. You cant use the excuse of a hard schedule and then criticize a team for having an easy schedule.

The Bills don't make their schedule, its not college football.

I use the 07 Dolphin injuries only when Bill fans use the injury excuse. Miami's biggest problem last year was Cam Cameron.

I know teams don't make their schedule, it doesn't change the fact that the Bills have had the easiest schedule in the division so far.

Too bad you'll be the one crying like some chick when you finish 7-9 or 8-8.
Or better yet when you squeak into the playoffs and diva Favre ends your season with an overtime interception to add to his career playoff interception record.

Bert's last 9 playoff games : 3-6 with 16 TDs and 18 INTs. And that was with good receivers, and defenses that didn't give up 500 yards a game.

The Jets should go at worst 4-1 in their next 5 games. The AFC is wide-open. Super Bowls aren't won in September. As last year showed and Pittsburgh showed prior to that; teams that are peaking towards the end of the year are far more dangerous.

I use the 07 Dolphin injuries only when Bill fans use the injury excuse. Miami's biggest problem last year was Cam Cameron.

I know teams don't make their schedule, it doesn't change the fact that the Bills have had the easiest schedule in the division so far.

The Schedule is probably the most important part of a successful season.

By the end of the season IMO, both Seattle and Jacksonville will have at least 9 wins each, and I think Seattle will probably win the West.

Too bad you'll be the one crying like some chick when you finish 7-9 or 8-8.
Or better yet when you squeak into the playoffs and diva Favre ends your season with an overtime interception to add to his career playoff interception record.

Bert's last 9 playoff games : 3-6 with 16 TDs and 18 INTs. And that was with good receivers, and defenses that didn't give up 500 yards a game.
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:
Favre jealousy is so obvious in your pathetic post. But it is understandable. I used to be envious of teams with real QBs when Penne was under center.

Do you think you will cry when you go 4-12?

I believe the Patriots have the best QB in the afc east...he's just on IR.

titans schedule is so far easier then the bills but no one seems to bring that up.

im not sayin the bills are the best team in the league but they are a very good young team that is most likely going to make the playoffs. they very good all around good, however they need to fix the fun bocking. lynch has been gettin all his yards pretty much on his own. i think the o line is the reason for the bills startin slow the ast couple gams they gotta get their act together (espically peters) and when they do watch out.

The Jets played two of the most explosive offenses in the NFL in the Chargers and Cardinals.We whipped the **** out of Arizona!!!How did you guys do against them again????The Chargers game we lost Kris Jenkins real early in that game and in the 3-4 defense if you don't have a Nose Tackle,you don't have a defense.If Jenkins stays healthy this season we are going to make some noise.You forget that our team is still gelling and when that process is complete we will be a real threat to win it all.Just watch and you'll soon be clued in too..........:)

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:
Favre jealousy is so obvious in your pathetic post. But it is understandable. I used to be envious of teams with real QBs when Penne was under center.

Do you think you will cry when you go 4-12?

If that 4th win comes in week 16 and keeps the Jests out of the playoffs I might get a little misty eyed. And with all the money you guys wasted this year you better get used to those numbers - 4-12.

The Jets played two of the most explosive offenses in the NFL in the Chargers and Cardinals.We whipped the **** out of Arizona!!!How did you guys do against them again????The Chargers game we lost Kris Jenkins real early in that game and in the 3-4 defense if you don't have a Nose Tackle,you don't have a defense.If Jenkins stays healthy this season we are going to make some noise.You forget that our team is still gelling and when that process is complete we will be a real threat to win it all.Just watch and you'll soon be clued in too..........:)

you gave up 500 yards, yeah a real whoopin'
We whipped New England how'd you do against them?

you gave up 500 yards, yeah a real whoopin'
We whipped New England how'd you do against them?
Yeah,and if you watched the game you will know that most of it came after the game was already decided.Yardage is a meaningless stat.The score is the only thing that matters.We lost a close one against NE* as you know.Our team is still gelling and are not as good as they will be in about 3 more weeks.When that time arrives if we have gotten through the second quarter of the season in relatively good shape,then we are going to be a real threat to win it all this season.Can you say the same??

Back
Top Bottom