We have the best QB in the AFC East | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We have the best QB in the AFC East

Damn, crazy game for Jets O, but that defense is awful!!!!!!!!

THis just goes to show you how much a QB can effect that kind of game, the Cardinals scored thirty something on the Fins correct? And the FIns offense scored what? 10? THat is where Penny boy limits you, Favre on the other hand confused the Cards defense so much that they had no clue what was going on. I will take that any day!!:up:

Well Pain....the bills played another weak team right and deserve no respect?

First time they have been 4-0 in over 10 years and one of a handful of undefeated teams left in the league

Well it looks like Kiffin is going to be replaced shortly, that would be two HC's out of job before they even make it halfway through the season. The Bills played 2 teams that are so bad their HC's had to be replaced. The Bills have yet to play a division game or a team that's anywhere near tops in the league, I guess to answer your question, yep the Bills played another weak team.

Which team are you talking about? The 1-2 Seahawks, the 1-2 Jaguars, or the 1-2 Raiders?

I wasn't saying it would have been impossible, I'm just saying as the standings are if those three teams beat the Bills, they're all over .500, but they didnt

You had said that all those teams were under .500 b/c of the Bills beating them and I said no, they could've all be over .500 even with the loss to Buffalo.

That's all :)

But now Jacksonville and Oakland are both 1-3. So with those combined records, along with St. Louis, the teams are a combined 4-11.

Winning is winning and Buffalo has been a solid team. Let's see them play division games first and then the true Bills team will reveal itself (good or bad).

THis just goes to show you how much a QB can effect that kind of game, the Cardinals scored thirty something on the Fins correct? And the FIns offense scored what? 10? THat is where Penny boy limits you, Favre on the other hand confused the Cards defense so much that they had no clue what was going on. I will take that any day!!:up:

No team would use Pennington in the same way they would with Favre. That also wouldn't be a bad thing if you had a solid running game.

With Ronnie Brown and RW, the Dolphins don't need Pennington to throw as Favre would.

You had said that all those teams were under .500 b/c of the Bills beating them and I said no, they could've all be over .500 even with the loss to Buffalo.

That's all :)

But now Jacksonville and Oakland are both 1-3. So with those combined records, along with St. Louis, the teams are a combined 4-11.

Winning is winning and Buffalo has been a solid team. Let's see them play division games first and then the true Bills team will reveal itself (good or bad).

Jacksonville is 2-2, only losing to the Titans and Bills, both undefeated.

Again, I'm not going to say much more, there is no reason to. The Bills haven't made the playoffs since 1999, Im not going to try and defend why they are 4-0, I will just enjoy it.

Well it looks like Kiffin is going to be replaced shortly, that would be two HC's out of job before they even make it halfway through the season. The Bills played 2 teams that are so bad their HC's had to be replaced. The Bills have yet to play a division game or a team that's anywhere near tops in the league, I guess to answer your question, yep the Bills played another weak team.

Cool. Keep it coming. Hopefully you keep giving reasons each week for the Bills wining, other than them being a good "team".

I never knew it was that easy to win NFL football games, you make it seem like we should be dominating everyone.

By the way, The Bills are 2nd in the NFL in point differential. I wonder what happens if we start playing good.

By the way, The Bills are 2nd in the NFL in point differential. I wonder what happens if we start playing good.

Gee ya think it has anything to with the fact that two of the 4 teams the Bills have played so far have given up a whoping 250 points in just 4 games? Oh, but we're not allowed to talk about stuff like that, we'll just stick to whatever makes Bill fans happy.

I did a little more research, the Bills faced 4 teams that have all have given up more points then they've scored. So far the Bills opponents have given up 415 points in just 4 games while only scoring 277. That's a difference of 132 points. On the other hand Miami has faced three teams, who have given up a total of 277 points while scoring 270 points. That's a differnece of 7 points. I can't wait till the Bills actually face a team that isn't awful.

Gee ya think it has anything to with the fact that two of the 4 teams the Bills have played so far have given up a whoping 250 points in just 4 games? Oh, but we're not allowed to talk about stuff like that, we'll just stick to whatever makes Bill fans happy.

I think your right actually. Even though the Bills have one of the youngest starting offenses and defenses in the NFL, they should be playing much better. I'm very disappointed in them.

I really hope they turn it around .

I think your right actually. Even though the Bills have one of the youngest starting offenses and defenses in the NFL, they should be playing much better. I'm very disappointed in them.

I really hope they turn it around .

I think before the regular season ends you will be disappointed, I think there will come a point in the 08 season where you'll see the same ol Bills. You, like most Bill fans don't see it now, cause god knows winning games agaist the Raiders and Rams is the exact same as winning games agaist the Cowboys and Giants. :rolleyes2:

I think before the regular season ends you will be disappointed, I think there will come a point in the 08 season where you'll see the same ol Bills. You, like most Bill fans don't see it now, cause god knows winning games agaist the Raiders and Rams is the exact same as winning games agaist the Cowboys and Giants. :rolleyes2:

I agree with you. The Bills are obviously a bad football team on the way down.

No team would use Pennington in the same way they would with Favre. That also wouldn't be a bad thing if you had a solid running game.

With Ronnie Brown and RW, the Dolphins don't need Pennington to throw as Favre would.

Right. Favre can't win without a good D and a good running game. So far the Jets have neither. Favre is 26- 43 during the regular season when he throws 40 or more times a game. 0-4 in the playoffs when throwing 40 or more times.
That's a 26-47 (.356) record when Favre "carries the team". Good luck with that.

Jacksonville is 2-2, only losing to the Titans and Bills, both undefeated.

Again, I'm not going to say much more, there is no reason to. The Bills haven't made the playoffs since 1999, Im not going to try and defend why they are 4-0, I will just enjoy it.

I know, I forgot to edit that part of what I had said.

The win vs Jacksonville at their place is the only impressive win so far. Every other win should be expected. I think Buffalo finishes between 8-8 and 11-5.

Right. Favre can't win without a good D and a good running game. So far the Jets have neither. Favre is 26- 43 during the regular season when he throws 40 or more times a game. 0-4 in the playoffs when throwing 40 or more times.
That's a 26-47 (.356) record when Favre "carries the team". Good luck with that.

Hmmm, well he's won twice despite the Jets allowing 116 pts in four games.

What he's done with the Packers doesn't mean much for his stint with the Jets. New team, new results.

I would rather take the 6 td throws, thanks!! Enjoy noodle, you need egg with that?

I agree with you. The Bills are obviously a bad football team on the way down.

I believe what I'm saying is the Bills have proven nothing with their 4 wins against weak teams. Maybe you should just learn to deal with people who don't agree with your POV.

Back
Top Bottom