We look much better today thank God!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We look much better today thank God!!!

BSQ

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
Only 7-0 and they just missed the FG. It's already a much better day than last week.

Only 7-0 and they just missed the FG. It's already a much better day than last week.
This is what I was looking for. We will probably lose way more than win...but everyone do your job...ESPECIALLY the coaches.

They're just starting slow I still think they put up nearly 50 but we do look more sound in our play just hope it lasts

Two huge pass plays end in drops. Those could have led to points. Everything else they've done of offense hasn't worked. I say throw it deep, and throw it often!

Well the O-line looks a lot better but Fitzpatrick still cant seem to get it going!!

Play calling seems questionable too....

Again, I can take a 21 - 0, or a 28 - 7 loss….

…but that 59 - 10, and can't even stop a fake punt **** was straight embarrassing to the fans and cannot continue.

Harbaugh must be repaid someday (whenever we get a real team).

I expected the defense to be decent. That's why I was not happy with last week. I want us to tank and I expected us to tank, but that was no excuse last week to give up 42 points at half time.

I thought Flores wasn't going to challenge that...he would have been back on my :pooplist if he hadn't.

Back
Top Bottom