We Need a Deep Threat @ WR | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Need a Deep Threat @ WR

Fins 34 Bills 3

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We all know Linehan likes to go deep. Feeley and Ferotte have the arm to get the ball downfield. My question is, who is goign to be downfield to catch the deep ball. Chambers? Booker? I don't think so, not consistently anyway.

We need someone to come in and stretch the DEF. This would open up our presumed strength, backfield passes to Brown, Mc Mike, Booker underneath, and Chambers on the out patterns.

Any suggestions, FA's or possible cap casualties forthcoming out there?

Chambers has the speed and ability to be exactly what Linehan wants and needs as a deep threat.

Ive heard Gilmore if one of fastest players on team. anyone else heard this?

Az Hakim has been mentioned and Boston is not that far off from his speedy self from yester year. We will probably try and grab someone after june 1st.

look no further then Chambers last year when he got the chance in the last game vs. the Ravens he took it to da house, ain't nobody near him

Yeah, I agree Chambers can be our DEEP THREAT Wide Receiver if we can find a QB to throw it to him. Fiedler couldn't. I don't know if Feeley could, sadly Gus might be the best option. Thought I do feel we need to pick up another WR via Free Agency whether it's Boston, Hillard, Hakim, Lee, etc. etc.

Chambers is a DEEP THREAT. We all forget about his size because he makes amazing catches, and is ripped, but he is 5'11, and ran a 4.4 (in that area) coming out of college. If that's not the making for a deep threat. I would not call him a possession receiver. I just go back to 2003, that catch against the Texans, and the catches against the Cowboy's, and laugh at people that say he isn't that good.

Phinsdude said:
Chambers is a DEEP THREAT. We all forget about his size because he makes amazing catches, and is ripped, but he is 5'11, and ran a 4.4 (in that area) coming out of college. If that's not the making for a deep threat. I would not call him a possession receiver. I just go back to 2003, that catch against the Texans, and the catches against the Cowboy's, and laugh at people that say he isn't that good.
I remember the Thanksgiving game against Dallas w/4 TD's or whatever it was.

Chambers has a 45" vert and 4.4 speed. The kid can get down the field and in the air. He is our deep threat.

That being said, I would love to see boston back to add more speed to our reciving corps, and he has the best hands of any FA avaliable.

saves said:
Chambers has a 45" vert and 4.4 speed. The kid can get down the field and in the air. He is our deep threat.

That being said, I would love to see boston back to add more speed to our reciving corps, and he has the best hands of any FA avaliable.
wud like to see what we missed last season. I know the major % of ppl on here wanted to see him on the field.

chambers has the ability its just that we need more than one home run hitter

Back
Top Bottom