we need Rick Williams back. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

we need Rick Williams back.

Sorry to keep it going, but one last thing on this RW debacle. I don't know if:

1)he can put the weight back on,

2)that his team will come together over his initial "screw job",

3)if he's not mentally effected by his time off partying,

4)he's not really doing it for just the money

... and he does come back, we still gotta worry about him quitting again and having the same drive. All this baggage.

* Remember there's also the 4 game suspension issue.

Just ask yourself why not put your hope in a nice young, fast, strong RB w/no baggage & w/something to prove. The dream & drive to make himself one of the best RB's in the league. A fat contract. Etc. ???????????

PhinDude88 said:
We should hang one up at the goal post to really make him run towards it :lol:

What if we just replace all the nets? :dunno:

4803pro102_RW_mod-med.jpg

Seriously I think if he came back we would still have to draft a RB with the 2nd pick just to get ready for him to quit on us again.

dolphingirl_vic said:
then I guess 80% of the league are losers, thats simple math

we get it, you are anti-drug.

but there is no way 80% of the league does marijuana. i know a whole lot of you are high-school or college era, but as you get older, less and less people you know actually smoke weed. sure everyone talks about, but not as many people do it.

i think we'd all be kidding ourselves if we even assumed half the league smokes weed. i honestly don't think 20% do. not everyone is like ricky with their priorities mixed up.

Most of the people are in their early 20's trust me most of them smoke weed

Here is the way i look at it. If we bring ricky back this is what will happen most likely. Like you guys have said is that ricky wont be the same back and he probably wouldnt preform like he use to. If we give him a chance and start him for a couple years and he doesnt help us or get us anywhere we will be in trouble. This will effect are other players. We have some guys on this team that are getting up there in age and this will add to more years on to their carreer that didnt meen anything. We need to start lookin in the dolphins future and not the past.

Fitz said:
Most of the people are in their early 20's trust me most of them smoke weed
honestly, i don't think that is a fair comment. i think more than 50% of the people think that everyone does it, so then it must be true right?

it is just the age group and perception.

since its perceived as "cool" that people smoke weed in high school and college, automatically everyone assumes either A) everyone is doing it, or B) if you are cool you must be doing it, or C) if you are a professional athlete you must be doing it?

i don't like any of those assumptions. and frankly, i honestly think that you would be hard pressed to find 10% of athletes that actually do regularly smoke...

texasPHINSfan said:
honestly, i don't think that is a fair comment. i think more than 50% of the people think that everyone does it, so then it must be true right?

it is just the age group and perception.

since its perceived as "cool" that people smoke weed in high school and college, automatically everyone assumes either A) everyone is doing it, or B) if you are cool you must be doing it, or C) if you are a professional athlete you must be doing it?

i don't like any of those assumptions. and frankly, i honestly think that you would be hard pressed to find 10% of athletes that actually do regularly smoke...
i'm guessing its not as adicting as heroin? i dont know, because I havent ever tried them.

Back
Top Bottom