We need to extend Ireland before it's too late! | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need to extend Ireland before it's too late!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ireland is not the problem. How about the ****ing end of the game play calling.

Jeff Ireland won't be back next year. He won't survive this.

Yes he will. Ross loves him. We will more likely have Ireland sacrifice Philbin and blame it all on coaching. I would actually expect Sherman to be gone...I think the **** will roll downhill to him...

This thread is the Jeff Ireland of Jeff Ireland threads.

It's amazing to see how people love to defend mediocrity around here. :lol:

Glad to bump it.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Best offseason in team history.

Extend him!

There is another thread around here about Ireland from WV...I can't find it...Lots of laughs from that one too.

If anyone needs a laugh -- and after that game, how could you not -- just go back and read the first few pages of this thread.

Pure comedy. So, so pure.

Ireland = sucks

Said it each of last 4 years with his abysmal decisions.

Traded up to # 3 to draft a guy who can't beat out Olivier Vernon

FYI the players taken at #12 & # 42 were Joe Hayden and Menelik Watson

Among the other players we could have taken staying at 12 were: Sheldon Richardson, Kenny Vocaro, Eric Reid, Kyle Long and Justin Pugh.

Again, Dion Jordan can't get off the bench and our two starting OT's are the two WORST OT's in the entire league. There is literally not one OT at either position I wouldn't trade them for even up.

Ireland sucks and he hired Joe Philbin who was an Offensive Coordinator for the Packers and AARON ROGERS. He didn't even call PLAYS!

He hired Mike Sherman who was so bad at Texas A & M that he got fired and his team was significantly better once he left. We throw NO F-ing passes down the middle or put any pressure on the center of the field.

Kevin Coyle is the only D Coordinator in the NFL who plays a zone defense so weak that a practice player/QB can roll into our stadium and beat us.

The incompetence starts at the top and he hired coaches who are equally incompetent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom