We need to extend Ireland before it's too late! | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need to extend Ireland before it's too late!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hysterical thing is that you and your troll buddies can't figure out that this whole thread was designed to troll you guys.

That's what makes it legendary.

Creating threads to troll people is probably against the sites TOC, and you've just openly admitted it....

Wow this is like Miami even sniffed the AFC title game....You better take a better look at whats been done in Miami since hes been around.

Except the fact that I have never posted anything about Ireland before, ever. I am totally neutral to the guy.

Thanks for trying though!

[video=youtube;V3y3QoFnqZc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3y3QoFnqZc[/video]

Ireland's best draft yet?

Has to be. He has hit some early homeruns so far.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?341636-Ireland-s-best-draft-yet&highlight=

Thread started 8/9/13. You know, a day before you started this thread.

he was the one who drafted him in the 1st in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL wow, confirmation bias

Also, how is that Brandon Marshall trade working out? Lost a top 5 WR in the NFL for a couple third round picks which were used on like Dallas Thomas and Michael Egnew or some total bull crap like that. Way to go.

"U mad, bro?"

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

[video=youtube;V3y3QoFnqZc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3y3QoFnqZc[/video]

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?341636-Ireland-s-best-draft-yet&highlight=

Thread started 8/9/13. You know, a day before you started this thread.

HEY!

No stealing my schtick. :)

The hysterical thing is that you and your troll buddies can't figure out that this whole thread was designed to troll you guys.

That's what makes it legendary.

i enjoy the banter regardless. although there are some people that want this

This board is priceless whenever politics is part of the discussion. If Obama wasn't re-elected there was only one option: Mitt Romney. He was going to bring a massive percentage of players from the George Bush administration, the one responsible for the overseas turmoil and economic collapse. Several reporters dug into the names on the Romney list. In most cases more than 80 or 85% had ties to the Bush regime, the one that produced a sustained presidential approval rating of high 20s to low 30s for three consecutive years post-Katrina. Let's not forget that the Right Track/Wrong track poll percentage late in 2008 was in surreal depths, with Right Track in single digits or low double digits:

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/10/14/poll-record-high-for-wrong-track-rating/?_r=0

If Jeff Ireland is let go, we're not locked in to only one option and the same cast of pathetic players. Who knows, we might actually stumble upon a sharp guy in the front office for a change. I've only been waiting several decades.

The anti-Obama posts are always allowed to linger on this forum. If they were properly dealt with, I wouldn't feel the need to respond every few months. In this case it was even more preposterous than the norm, linking Obama and Jeff Ireland.

After 5 years excuses are a little late. How many more part time jobs and food stamp recipients do we need for people to open their eyes. Liberal low information voters are the problem. You need to get away from the liberal media they are brain washing you. How about that Obamacare that everyone except the government is going to be forced to use. Apparently it is good enough for us but not for them. Really gets old listening to the Bush excuse for the failure this administration.

After 5 years excuses are a little late. How many more part time jobs and food stamp recipients do we need for people to open their eyes. Liberal low information voters are the problem. You need to get away from the liberal media they are brain washing you. How about that Obamacare that everyone except the government is going to be forced to use. Apparently it is good enough for us but not for them. Really gets old listening to the Bush excuse for the failure this administration.

:lol:

This thread has it all. :sidelol:

wow it took this long to get moved :lol: quality thread

And they are wrong.

That depends who you ask, and slowing reaching the majority (Including the people in charge of extending his contract) seem think the pro-Ireland are wrong.

Yes, there is.

If its your opinion that the Dolphins are going to win the Superbowl and we do not win the Superbowl, your opinion was wrong.

And if you think People that like Ireland are wrong, but Miami goes far in the playoffs or wins the superbowl, then your wrong...I get it. :lol:

And if you think People that like Ireland are wrong, but Miami goes far in the playoffs or wins the superbowl, then your wrong...I get it. :lol:

Ugh...duh? :lol:

This team gets a Superbowl ring and i will gladly, gladly eat my crow. In the meantime, ill focus on the 4 consecutive losing seasons. Unless its someones opinion that we've had 4 winning seasons. Then that must be true because opinions cant be factually incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom