We need to extend Ireland before it's too late! | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need to extend Ireland before it's too late!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the 2011 offseason he basically stood pat after we had just gone 7-9...

Well of course he did. That was all by design to set up this offseason. Thats why it was so brilliant.

It was also the first year he was fully in charge. He knew what he was doing.

Bring in a new HC, let him see what he likes on the current roster and what he dosent, give his rookie QB experience, try your best to win as many as possible with the garbage left, then have all of that cap room to make huge moves this year.

Why bring in a couple of guys last offseason and take away from what we could spend this year? What would a couple of other players had done for us last year? 9-7 instead of 7-9? Pointless. Just let Philbin roll with whats there and figure out who he wants from that group going forward while stockpiling PICKS AND MONEY!!!!!!!!!

In the 2011 offseason he basically stood pat after we had just gone 7-9...

He was clearly setting up the team for this past offseason, and he wouldn't have done that without Ross's blessing. Obviously, public support of the stadium upgrades was the aim..

While we are at it lets sign Tannehill to Brady's contract and give Philben a lifetime contract

IMO: Contingency likelihood of Ross extending Ireland (Ross's default being looking for way to justify retaining him) :

2013 wins/ percentage likelihood
6 or less: 15%
7-8: 35%
9 or more/no playoffs: 60%
9 or more/playoff loss: 75%
9 or more/at least 1 playoff win: 100%

probably most sensible post in this whole muckraking thread although that's like winning an emmy over honey boo boo lol

I was just going to say...thread of the year...jeff ireland...whodathunkit?

the thread of how low the bar has been lowered in dolphin land, we now want to extend gms without even having a winning season

the thread of how low the bar has been lowered in dolphin land, we now want to extend gms without even having a winning season

The hysterical thing is that you and your troll buddies can't figure out that this whole thread was designed to troll you guys.

That's what makes it legendary.

The hysterical thing is that you and your troll buddies can't figure out that this whole thread was designed to troll you guys.
You say that now, but there's nothing about the original post that's out of character for you.

That's what makes it legendary.
...said the little guy to the obviously uninterested woman at the bar.

You say that now, but there's nothing about the original post that's out of character for you.

Except the fact that I have never posted anything about Ireland before, ever. I am totally neutral to the guy.

Thanks for trying though!

And since this is the only way I can do it...

unthanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom