We need to extend Ireland before it's too late! | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need to extend Ireland before it's too late!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, forget Ireland.

Its all Tannehill's fault. Sure, Tanne has only been with the Fins for 1.5 years but its still his fault that Ireland has sucked for the past 5-6 years.

Ironic youre telling someone to grow up for pulling an old thread but you did the same exact thing in the game day thread in pulling in an old post... Oh, and crying the whole game and telling people to STFU like youre the end all be all.
LOL grow up.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

I think he does survive this and will be back next year
Jeff Ireland won't be back next year. He won't survive this.

Look at the talent he has assembled. This guy is rapidly making a name. I could see a team like New England swooping in and grabbing him. We need to extend his contract. His is our Scott Pioli!

:boohoo:

Ironic youre telling someone to grow up for pulling an old thread but you did the same exact thing in the game day thread in pulling in an old post... Oh, and crying the whole game and telling people to STFU like youre the end all be all.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

I think he does survive this and will be back next year

And next offseason we'll hear how he's killing it and doing great

Ireland has given this team talent all around. the problem today was SHERMAN and if Philbin doesn't have the balls to talk to him face to face he will continue to loose game for us in critical situations like today.

Look at the talent he has assembled. This guy is rapidly making a name. I could see a team like New England swooping in and grabbing him. We need to extend his contract. His is our Scott Pioli!

This is after all a Chicago Bears Ball Boy, better lock him up quick, and Michael Egnew too:)

Ireland = sucks

Said it each of last 4 years with his abysmal decisions.

Traded up to # 3 to draft a guy who can't beat out Olivier Vernon

FYI the players taken at #12 & # 42 were Joe Hayden and Menelik Watson

Among the other players we could have taken staying at 12 were: Sheldon Richardson, Kenny Vocaro, Eric Reid, Kyle Long and Justin Pugh.

Again, Dion Jordan can't get off the bench and our two starting OT's are the two WORST OT's in the entire league. There is literally not one OT at either position I wouldn't trade them for even up.

Ireland sucks and he hired Joe Philbin who was an Offensive Coordinator for the Packers and AARON ROGERS. He didn't even call PLAYS!

He hired Mike Sherman who was so bad at Texas A & M that he got fired and his team was significantly better once he left. We throw NO F-ing passes down the middle or put any pressure on the center of the field.

Kevin Coyle is the only D Coordinator in the NFL who plays a zone defense so weak that a practice player/QB can roll into our stadium and beat us.

The incompetence starts at the top and he hired coaches who are equally incompetent.
Dude I luv you, my feelings exactly.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Except dion Jordan is super talented, in 2 yrs he'll be a monster..

Seriously guys im getting nervous about this situation, I mean look what happened when the Colts let Shula get away, look how much impact that had on the history of our team. I really don't want to get a taste of our own medicine if we let Jeff get away. I hope Mr. Ross can tie Ireland down long term really soon, its the key thing this season imo

:lol:

And just like that, I have a new sig.

i love how this thread is still getting under peoples skin months later lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom