AT Dec 28 @Green Bay 4:15pm W

Miami Schedule

Dec 15 Philadelphia 9:00pm W
AT Dec 21 @Buffalo 1:00pm W
Dec 28 N.Y. Jets 1:00pm W

And as far as I can see Denver probably will win against
Cleveland and Green Bay, An Indianapolis is the best we
can hope for!

Denver can lose all three...........If we run the table I GUARANTEE that we make the playoffs. BTW, no 11-5 team has ever missed the playoffs.

I give Denver No chance against greenbay, btw.

Denver and Miami's schedule is very comparative. Both teams can win all 3 or lose all 3. My take is that Denver goes 1-2 with losses in Indy and GB, especially if GB is still fighting for a playoff spot. Cleveland can surprise Denver. Denver is feeling mighty high right now after the blowout of KC. They could be ripe for a an upset.
If Miami can win the Eagles game, I fully expect them to go 3-0 the rest of the season. I know that the Bills and Jets will be tough given that their in the AFC East but overall I don't think either team can compete with the Phins this year.

IMO, Denver will beat Cleveland, lose to Indy, and lost to Green Bay.
Miami will beat Philly, lose to Buffalo and beat the Jets. Thus Miami makes the play-offs with a 10-6 record over Denver's 9-7 record.

I give us a 8-8 finish.

Eagles, are a better team.

Jets, and Bill are going to love not letting us go to Playoffs.

The last time I hoped for an Indy win against a Fins division rival...they were stopped on the 2 yard line 4 times...so I won't even go there...try to predict who the Broncos will lose too and who the Fins will beat...so

I predict the Broncos to lose to the Browns...it would not shock me...nothing does anymore...its the "New NFL."...oops so much for no more predictions from me.

Let's Go Dolphins!!!

Anyone watch the Browns last night? I wouldn't put it past them to go head-to-head with Denver and I'd give them a 40/60 shot at pulling off the W only b/c it's @ Denver.

Here we go again, needing another team to lose, so the Fins can get in the playoffs.

Originally posted by jbond
Anyone watch the Browns last night? I wouldn't put it past them to go head-to-head with Denver and I'd give them a 40/60 shot at pulling off the W only b/c it's @ Denver.

Brownies looked good, especially in brown jersey/orange pants retro combo. Very colorful.

There has been a lot of talk about Couch on this board so I was very interested to see what would happen when he came in. I liked what I saw; he threw some rockets. He did get sacked and fumbled at the end, but that is not anything new to Dolphins fans. Some experts say that Cleveland's O-line is even worse than ours. Butch Davis keeps playing musical chairs with his QBs, so who knows if Couch will be available or not.

There is no way the Broncos win AT Indy AND Green Bay. The phins will have their chance. It's up to them to make the most of it (again). Let's hope they can get it done with two home games and a very winnable road game.

Originally posted by ajdoggie
Here we go again, needing another team to lose, so the Fins can get in the playoffs.
we just need to win - finishing at 11-5 deserves the playoffs or even 10-6 for that matter

Last time Miami hoped for the Packers to beat an AFC team so that Miami would make the playoffs, Packers were waxed by the Jets in Week 17 last year..

BYE BYE went Miami

"There is no way the Broncos win AT Indy AND Green Bay. The phins will have their chance. It's up to them to make the most of it (again). Let's hope they can get it done with two home games and a very winnable road game."

And what makes you think this???
They have a great running game...that alone will make them a tough team to beat...they have Plummer back and just gave a whippin to an 11-1 team...it looks like Denver is peaking at the right time...to say that there is no way that they can win @ Indy and @Green Bay does not make sense to me. Green Bay is not that good at all and last time we needed Indy to win for us they could not get in from the 2 yard line with 4 tries. I hope you're right and yes Denver could lose but to say they have no chance is totally incorrect...IMO.

Back
Top Bottom