We need to hope for a Bronco loss to | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need to hope for a Bronco loss to

Well Sal, I'm sure you've watched as many Bronco games as I have this year and know just how great this team that just lost at home to the Bears is, but I'm still willing to say with pretty good confidence that they lose one of those games - IMO.

DENVERDOLFAN,

I hope you're 100% correct but I actually think that they will beat the Packers in Green Bay.

Indy should beat them...I said should but then who knows...

They should beat the Browns...but I hope they don't...i'm sure you know more about them than me since you live in Denver but they do have solid talent and an excellent running game...

IMO...Miami will have to win all 3 of their games...and hopefully Denver will lose 1.

Go Fins!!!

Originally posted by ajdoggie
Here we go again, needing another team to lose, so the Fins can get in the playoffs.

so what....unless u r the undisputed #1 seed you always hope for other teams to help ya for playoff seeding or making the playoffs.

Last week denver hoped that NE beats us....do u think that their fans were crying like you do?

This week we hope for a denver loss somewhere down the road...this is life.

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Last time Miami hoped for the Packers to beat an AFC team so that Miami would make the playoffs, Packers were waxed by the Jets in Week 17 last year..

BYE BYE went Miami

Yes, and Green Bay was playing on the road against the Jets. If that game had been at Green Bay, the Packers would have won (they were 8-0 at home during the regular season last year). Green Bay has lost some home games this year, but when the calendar turns to December the Packers are just about unbeatable at Lambeau. I really don't think Denver will win at Indy or Green Bay. You can also bring up "the last time we needed Indy to win a game" but the Patriots are superior to the Broncos, as was proven when they went into Denver with like half their team healthy and won. But hey, that's just what I think.....anything can happen; that's why they play the games.

Who's crying? I'm just giving my opinon. I believe the Fins are a better team than the way they played this past Sun. I hope they can win the next 3 games and finish 11-5, and go onto the playoffs.

Here is to at least 1 Broncos Loss!

:drinkers:

Back
Top Bottom