We need to play the Jets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need to play the Jets

Re: Re: Re: Re: get real

Originally posted by dolphan39
for the AFC Championship game - Mud Bowl II - starring Vinny as Richard Todd and Zach Thomas as AJ Duhe :lol: :goof:

Just make sure you guys have a tarp on the field this time:rolleyes:

Originally posted by miadphan13

Thanks Joe!! :D May the Jets kick the crap out of the Faiders AGAIN! :lol:
miadphan13 Your wish is my command:cool:

inFINsible..............

Originally posted by inFINSible

Of course the season is successful if we make it to the Super Bowl, but my post was about the EMOTIONAL LIFT we would have gotten from beating the S.L.Jets and how THAT could have carried us TO the Super Bowl.
After writing that this morn, I checked the scenarios and the only way we play the S.L.Jets is if we meet in the AFC Championship, which means that if we do meet again this will already have been a more successful season than last. Even so, if we do play them again and WIN, we will be on the way to New Orleans with a whole new attitude and that means trouble for whoever lines up on the other side of the line.
Something to look forward to, eh?:D

BTW, nyrican, no matter how many times the S.L.Jets beat the Dolphins I will always look at the next game as a chance to end the streak and NOT as something to be afraid of. Good luck in Oakland and then New England 'cause I WANT to play the S.L.Jets for the right to go to the Super Bowl.
GO DOLPHINS!!!!

I agree with you totally. That would be the perfect scenario!:D

:monkey: The jets

IF we play em..........

it'll be in miami and if robinson is carring a bag, i want it searched scanned and taken away from him!:D

Re: IF we play em..........

Originally posted by dolfan06
it'll be in miami and if robinson is carring a bag, i want it searched scanned and taken away from him!:D
LMAO Dolfan06! Check his passport too!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom