We need to watch out for Vernon Gholston in the future | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need to watch out for Vernon Gholston in the future

tomtrio

Rookie
Reaction score
Jets head coach Rex Ryan remains optimistic about DE Vernon Gholston's future.
"He's going to be an excellent player, I really think that," Ryan said. We're not buying the long-term endorsement. Through four games Gholston has a whooping five tackles and zero sacks, but the Jets could expand his role as he becomes more familiar with his new position. That being said, the Jets can easily cut ties with the former No. 6 overall pick after this season.:lol2:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...m_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+nydnrss/spor

I know this has nothing to do with the upcoming game but I thought Id post a good laugh. Who knows maybe we should have hung on to Eddie Moore huh?

Yo..rook..not only does it not have anything to do with the upcoming game,it has nothing to do
with the Dolphins.
This should be in the General NFL forum.

edit your post and say the dolphins should sign gholston when hes cut. BAM has something to do with phins and youll get a ton of replies ripping you =]

At least Ted Ginn posted stats game in and game out, had return TDs, even managed a few recieving TDs. Everyone know Gholston has been a colossal failure up to this point.

At least Gholston wasn't cut already. Yea, they're both colossal failures.

henne drops back. sees ginn burning down the field. henne the mutha****innn robot hits ginn deeeeeeep for the touchdownnn!!! at least revis took it like a man this time and didnt grab his hammmyyyy

At least Gholston wasn't cut already. Yea, they're both colossal failures.

Actually Ginn was traded, and contributed a hell of alot more than "the ghost". Maybe it would be better to cut that waste of space. All he is doing is clogging up your roster and amking out like a bandit with first round $$$$.

Why is he going to work at wallmart............

Back
Top Bottom