We need to watch out for Vernon Gholston in the future | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need to watch out for Vernon Gholston in the future

Good for him if he does, as I never want to see a player fail. If he does break out, I think it's going to take a change of scenery or something. Has he ever even had a sack with the Jets yet?

BTW, I wasn't being serious. :lol: He hasn't done much of anything and barely sees the field anymore. I was never high on him coming out of OSU so that he has become such a disappointment hasn't really affected me much.

Would be nice if he did suddenly turn it on though because we could use more pass rush from our front 7 but I'm not holding my breath.

BTW, I wasn't being serious. :lol: He hasn't done much of anything and barely sees the field anymore. I was never high on him coming out of OSU so that he has become such a disappointment hasn't really affected me much.

Would be nice if he did suddenly turn it on though because we could use more pass rush from our front 7.
hahahah nicely done. I couldn't tell. Well played :lol:

Actually Ginn was traded, and contributed a hell of alot more than "the ghost". Maybe it would be better to cut that waste of space. All he is doing is clogging up your roster and amking out like a bandit with first round $$$$.

my bad, you're right. The Ghost is actually starting today at DT. I'm scared.

Yo..rook..not only does it not have anything to do with the upcoming game,it has nothing to do
with the Dolphins.
This should be in the General NFL forum.

Why, aren't the Jets in the AFC East?

Back
Top Bottom