We play you guys next season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We play you guys next season

GBpackers10

Active Roster
Reaction score
The Dolphins are listed on our 2024 opponents. Looking forward to a Tua vs Love matchup. You guys probably will have the upper hand. The Game is in Lambeau. I think it’s going to be a great game. I didn’t think we faced off again tell 2026? Why do we play next year?

Looks like that would be the bonus 17th game that pits 1 NFC team vs 1 AFC team but not the whole division.

That's how they determine the 17th game. For us this year it was Carolina.

The Dolphins are listed on our 2024 opponents. Looking forward to a Tua vs Love matchup. You guys probably will have the upper hand. The Game is in Lambeau. I think it’s going to be a great game. I didn’t think we faced off again tell 2026? Why do we play next year?
How do you figure we have the upper hand? 🖐 have you seen the last part of our season?

Last edited:
That’s nice that you think we have the upper hand on the road vs a good opponent, but you guys look pretty good. How’s your cap situation? projecting to lose any signficant starters to free agency?

How do you figure we have the upper hand? 🖐 have you the last part of our season?

He's being nice. He's used to dealing with fellow Packers fans and apparently being nice and friendly is their thing......A-holes. JK.

He knows they are going to beat us. Unless Christian Watson has a hammy issue.

Packers have a bright future and having the Jets second round pick is another plus for them.

They should do their homework and see if Miami would trade them Tyreek Hill.

I hope we beat the ****ing Snot, **** and everything else out of the packers

Last edited by a moderator:
Look forward to the match up brother. Hope all is well. :ffic:

The NFC North is going to be an awesome division in the coming years.

Caleb Williams is going to make Chicago a force. If they can hit on the 9th pick (or turn into a butt load of picks) they'll be tough for awhile. I hope Christian Wilkins lands there and I can continue to root for him.

Green Bay has the right pieces in place to have sustained competitiveness. Another strong draft is going to propel them further.

And Detroit just needs to keep adding pieces, primarily CB's, for now to get themselves past the elite teams.

Minnesota, we'll see. Not sure what direction they will be heading in, would like to see them take a chance on another rookie QB. I respect Cousins but it feels like that experiment should be over with.

The NFC South is going to be an awesome division in the coming years.

Caleb Williams is going to make Chicago a force. I hope Christian Wilkins lands there and I can continue to root for them.

Green Bay has the right pieces in place to have sustained competitiveness.

And Detroit just needs to keep adding pieces, primarily CB's, for now to get themselves past the elite teams.

Minnesota, we'll see. Not sure what direction they will be heading in, would like to see them take a chance on another rookie QB. I respect Cousins but it feels like that experiment should be over with.
NFC North^

Remember when they scheduled the 17th game, this is the game that gets added:

• The 17th game is an additional game against a non-conference opponent from a division that the team is not scheduled to play. Matchups are based on division ranking from the previous season.

Back
Top Bottom