We play you guys next season | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We play you guys next season

The Packers played some good football going 7-3 down the stretch. That saved a season which began 2-5.

The closing stretch included wins against the Rams, Lions and Chiefs. Admittedly, I didn't follow them that closely but defeating the Cowboys in Dallas really showed how far they'd come.

The were 5-3 at Lambeau with losses to the Lions, Vikings and Giants so I'm not sure their homefield advantage is that great but they have way more momentum than Miami who closed their season 2-4 including the KC loss in the Wildcard round.

The Dolphins are listed on our 2024 opponents. Looking forward to a Tua vs Love matchup. You guys probably will have the upper hand. The Game is in Lambeau. I think it’s going to be a great game. I didn’t think we faced off again tell 2026? Why do we play next year?

I bet one of us will be happier than the other at the end of the game. - LOL

Ray is Right, Again. - LOL

That’s nice that you think we have the upper hand on the road vs a good opponent, but you guys look pretty good. How’s your cap situation? projecting to lose any signficant starters to free agency?
Got-cha'. - LOL

That’s nice that you think we have the upper hand on the road vs a good opponent, but you guys look pretty good. How’s your cap situation? projecting to lose any signficant starters to free agency?
Darnell Savage and Keishian Nixon are free agents. AJ Dillon is as well.

The Dolphins are listed on our 2024 opponents. Looking forward to a Tua vs Love matchup. You guys probably will have the upper hand. The Game is in Lambeau. I think it’s going to be a great game. I didn’t think we faced off again tell 2026? Why do we play next year?
All you gotta do is come into the game with a winning record and its a guaranteed win.

Depending on when it is scheduled I might go to the game, but my fall travel plans continue to fill up with other stuff.

Its the 17th game that pits an AFC team against an NFC team outside of the division that each division plays against the entire non-conference division. We both finished in 2nd place in 2023 and the NFC has 9 homes games next year which is why its in Green Bay. Hopefully it will be played in September or October.

Here is a list of the AFC East's and NFC North's 17th game next year.

Bills @ Lions

Dolphins @ Packers

Jets @ Vikings

Patriots @ Bears

Remember in 2010 we lost to you guys at home. We won the Super Bowl that year.
Yes I remember that game. Rodgers led a late TD drive to send the game to OT but Chad Henne led a drive for a game winning FG 23-20 Dolphins win.

Yes I remember that game. Rodgers led a late TD drive to send the game to OT but Chad Henne led a drive for a game winning FG 23-20 Dolphins win.
You guys could easily beat us again next year. We have a worse QB and you guys have a much better QB than that day.

Back
Top Bottom