We regret not having Boldin. None of our WRs besides CC got a TD | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We regret not having Boldin. None of our WRs besides CC got a TD

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
None of our other WRs got a TD through the air. McKnight got that one on the reverse against the Giants, but other than CC, none of our other 800 WRs we had this year scored a TD in the air. I regret our coaching staff drafting Moore over Boldin, but what can you do about it. Just sigh and say What If.

McKnight also had that TD against the Redskins...and we all know we wish we had Boldin...

Oh yeah. Damn...LOL! I was really trying hard to remember who scored. Thanks for pointing that out. Okay, so one TD...still not good enough from this Offense and Norv Turner who uses his players abilities to the best of their capability.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Oh yeah. Damn...LOL! I was really trying hard to remember who scored. Thanks for pointing that out. Okay, so one TD...still not good enough from this Offense and Norv Turner who uses his players abilities to the best of their capability.

McKnight caught 2

Well whether McKnight caught 1 or 2 or even 3. That still isn't enough. It is very depressing to here of only two wideouts catching TD's. I kno wwe usually bulldoze Ricky into the endzone when we get into the redzone. I also know that McMicheal becomes a target going into the redzone as well. However, if we are to contend next year and in year's to come. We are absolutely going to need better performances out of our wideouts and qb for that matter.

I am willing to give Moore a chance, espaecialy if he comes through big as a young player on an aging defense next year, however, it is high time we switch focus back onto the othe side of th eball and spend some money, time and draft picks there.

I've seen it posted that Spielman and Wanny argued whether or not to take Boldin or the lame LB, and Wanny won out.
He definitely isn't qualified to make personnel decisions.

I heard about that too, with Speilman arguing for Boldin. But he works for Wanny, so..... Time to get a GM no matter who the coach is.

We need to keep Rick Speilman as our GM next year. He helped bring in Seau, Knight, Buckley, Zgonina, he wanted Boldin, etc. I'm convinced this guy makes some good personel decisions and I for one hope he stays.

Originally posted by hunter5nc1
A lot of people past Boldin up that wished they hadn't

thats because there were issues regarding his health and attitude.

Its funny how everybody becomes a draft expert 6 months after the fact.

I definitely like the idea of a GM. I don't know if Spielman would stay if Wanny left, so it might have to be Randy Mueller.
Either way there's gonna be some major changes.

84 in the redzone =$$$$$$
81 needs to get some love in the redzone as well, IMO :)

(81 homer here)

Originally posted by lotion
I've seen it posted that Spielman and Wanny argued whether or not to take Boldin or the lame LB, and Wanny won out.
He definitely isn't qualified to make personnel decisions.
first of all eddie moore is not lame if there is nothing wrong with the foot he will be a hell of a linebacker for us in the future jr seau has 2 more years tops i see daves point there but i would have chosen boldin this year and addressed the linebacker spot this coming year you are right he is not qualified to make decisions, but dont diss moore because he is hurt.i can tell you from watching him every sat he will be a hell of a line backer for us you will see.

Back
Top Bottom