We regret not having Boldin. None of our WRs besides CC got a TD | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We regret not having Boldin. None of our WRs besides CC got a TD

Originally posted by phinfan34
Because Wanny is an idiot. We all questioned drafting Moore and we still do.

And in all fairness we cant bash the LB Moore pick. Who knows the next Dick Butkis? I hope so.

BB

Originally posted by Prime Time
None of our other WRs got a TD through the air. McKnight got that one on the reverse against the Giants, but other than CC, none of our other 800 WRs we had this year scored a TD in the air. I regret our coaching staff drafting Moore over Boldin, but what can you do about it. Just sigh and say What If.

That's just fu**n sad man

now i'm gonna be pissed for new years

:lol:

Boldin would not have put up the numbers he had in Arizona, but he would have put good numbers. And If we had another WR who could make a play or two, then Defense would not be able to concentrate on RW all the time like they did which would lead to RW having more yards and more big plays which would lead to more points, and more wins.

Originally posted by phinfan34
Because Wanny is an idiot. We all questioned drafting Moore and we still do.

I wish I was a idiot millionaire.:D

Originally posted by bigbry

And in all fairness we cant bash the LB Moore pick. Who knows the next Dick Butkis? I hope so.

BB
yes we can "bash" the pick just not the player.the pick was too early(2ND round) and not needed for that position we needed a wr but got a line backer.eddie moore himself said he did not expect to go until the 3rd.the linebacker need could have been addressed this draft but was not.what no one needs to do is "bash" the player. eddie moore is a great player and can not help the fact that dave reached for him and should not have.everybody that has bashed eddie will be kissing his jock in years to come hes a great line backer and quite possibly even better than al wilson of the denver broncos.

If I may ask, which was the second?

No prob. The 1st came against the Chargers. The second was the one mentioned against the Redskins.

Originally posted by BuchanonForPrez
If anyone knew how good boldin would be he would have been a top 3 pick.

Can't say I didn't tell yall.. and to think I was called "crazy". :lol:

Originally posted by tenndolfan
yes we can "bash" the pick just not the player.the pick was too early(2ND round) and not needed for that position we needed a wr but got a line backer.eddie moore himself said he did not expect to go until the 3rd.the linebacker need could have been addressed this draft but was not.what no one needs to do is "bash" the player. eddie moore is a great player and can not help the fact that dave reached for him and should not have.everybody that has bashed eddie will be kissing his jock in years to come hes a great line backer and quite possibly even better than al wilson of the denver broncos.

Good point, I'd forgotten he really wasnt in line for that Rd.

BB

I'm not bashing the player, moreso the pick. It's a shame that we did it. I sure as hell hope he is a stud.
I think we can all rest assurred this year the draft will focus on offense, and we won't reach on a defensive player.
Let's just hope that O-Gun will tender us another 1st rounder. If so Day 1 will be very interesting. It's about time we had someone other people wanted vs. the other way around.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

No prob. The 1st came against the Chargers. The second was the one mentioned against the Redskins.

Alright thanks. BTW, I love oyur sig. It is awesome..I want to learn how to make thos.

Alright thanks. BTW, I love oyur sig. It is awesome..I want to learn how to make thos.

Yeah just don't ask him to make any somebody sucks sigs.

Umm, with regard to Boldin, doesn't anyone remember the knee injury he had at FSU? Lots of question marks heading into the draft. A lot of upside, but would the knee hold up? I mean everyone in the league passed on him, even the Cardinals. He wasn't even the first WR drafted by Arizona, Bryant Johnson from PSU was. Obviously Boldin has had an awesome year, and I hate Wanny as much as the next guy, but it's only been one year so far. You can't rate a draft on the merits of one season. But let's hope for the best in the 2004 draft!

Originally posted by jcork_NJ
Umm, with regard to Boldin, doesn't anyone remember the knee injury he had at FSU? Lots of question marks heading into the draft. A lot of upside, but would the knee hold up? I mean everyone in the league passed on him, even the Cardinals. He wasn't even the first WR drafted by Arizona, Bryant Johnson from PSU was. Obviously Boldin has had an awesome year, and I hate Wanny as much as the next guy, but it's only been one year so far. You can't rate a draft on the merits of one season. But let's hope for the best in the 2004 draft!

Don't interrupt our lynchmob.:lol: We need a blood sacrifice and Wanny is the perfect scapegoat.:jk:

Back
Top Bottom