We want Marc Bulger!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We want Marc Bulger!!!!

OK, lets look at how many times Marshall Faulk got the ball when Warner and Martin were playing earlier this season. Now look at how many times he's touched it with Bulger. More. Martz finally started using his head and starting feeding Marshall the ball more, which in turn gets "D"s to key on the run, which opens up the pass. Marc Bulger is not some stud. I think we need another stud OLINEMAN in the draft.

I've been on Bulger's bandwagon since preseason last year. The guy has incredible accuracy. The word out of St Louis is that he'll go entire practices without missing a single throw. In a preseason game that I saw, he went something ridiculous like 23 of 26 or something and I think the 3 passes missed were drops.

Question was his arm but I thought he could actually improve it because his mechanics were good and just working out would help him there. Well, on some of those highlights I've seen him zip the ball 30 yards downfield to the center of the field to hit Isaac Bruce on the run without any problems so I guess he finally rectified that issue. For all this time I couldn't figure out for the life of me why Martz was screwing around with all those other dudes like Jamie Martin having THEM be the primary backup rather than Bulger. Bulger's gonna be special I tell you that.

Originally posted by fin-atic
I am talking about how the guy throws the ball. He makes good reads, he is accurate and strong. He wins.

Not that he is a dream. But he is very interesting. He will land somehwere and be a starter.

Many teams said the same thing about Lucas when he took over for Testaverde. Considering everyone seems to think Lucas is the sole reason the team lost to Green Bay, how long would you give Bulger to adapt to an offense that isn't half as wide open and has less talent? Would we be going after Shane Matthews next?

Our QB problem isn't something we'll be able to fix quick.
It'll have to be finding a gem in the draft and until we do we'll have to win a championship like Baltimore did. Right now that dosen't seem highly likely.

Originally posted by chambers84
OK, lets look at how many times Marshall Faulk got the ball when Warner and Martin were playing earlier this season. Now look at how many times he's touched it with Bulger. More. Martz finally started using his head and starting feeding Marshall the ball more, which in turn gets "D"s to key on the run, which opens up the pass. Marc Bulger is not some stud. I think we need another stud OLINEMAN in the draft.

Chambers .... we agree on something!

Oline in the draft. Someone mean and nasty! This O needs an attitude and it has none.

My belief is not:

a. We get Bulger to fix our current problem. We get him to replace Lucas and eventually take over for the oft injured Feilder.

b. He should not be ahead of drafting/finding O line help.

Faulk may be why they are winning. But My comments were not based on the Rams winning. They were based on watching the guy play. Incredible skills.

Some said the same about Lucas? Not me. When Isee what the two have done in relief against NFL competition, Bulger has made plays and not given the ball away. Lucas? Can it be worse?

Re: Re: Re: Re: We want Marc Bulger!!!!

Originally posted by WharfRat
My dream is located in Suave's sig!!

:eek: :eek:

Take a # buddy lol ;) i actually had physical contact w/ her (the wonders of a meet and greet pass) :p but here's a bit more for your dreaming pleasure

Originally posted by chambers84
Marc Bulger is not some stud. I think we need another stud OLINEMAN in the draft.

Maybe we can trade up for Jordan Gross of Utah?

Maybe we can trade for Leann Rhimes!!

Man that little girl grew up REAL nice!!

Back
Top Bottom