Weaknesses Exposed!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weaknesses Exposed!!!

ch19079 said:
Atlanta short answer:

force vick to standin the pocket and throw accurate passes. dont let price get open deep, and dont let vick run like vick.

I would be more afriad of Jenkins

FinFanUFGrad said:
Ouch Oz. First let me kiss up...your practice reports are freaking awesome. That being said. Ouch! Why are you hitting on me like a 50 year old male at hooters. I was defending us from some comments by a bills fan. Now you are hurting my feelings. Ha ha. More seriously, I'm over in Ft. Myers and the local guy had a Dolphin asst on and he was commenting on how they are manipulating the Defensive schemes this year with the addition of a new 3-4. It involves Jason Taylor dropping back into LB on some plays. Has a lot of stunts and fakes. It actually sounds a lot like what NE has been doing the past two years. I'm pretty in the dark obviously, but I was just commenting on it because I know it helps against a scrambler and/or a solid run game. That's all. UF-haters are always so mean. ha ha.

hehehe, just having some fun.

Remember one thing, Saban has never ran a 3-4. When JT drops into coverage, someone is rushing in his place usually.

I tell you what I've seen, that they run out of a 5-2 set more than anything. So I guess some might call that a variation of a 3-4. But it's still man outside, and two deep zones.

Week 2 against the Jets... we get to see Fiedler flop as the Jets' starter. Even better, i get to see it. I always go to see the Fins when the play the Jets/Giants/Eagles, I am an only an hour away from each.

ch19079 said:
Atlanta short answer:

force vick to standin the pocket and throw accurate passes. dont let price get open deep, and dont let vick run like vick.
Vick better not run too much like Vick, or he will end up like Vick...always does......hurt. :D

2nd week against jets. Stop the run. Force 3rd and longs. Concentrate coverage on inside throws.

Back
Top Bottom