Weaver signed | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weaver signed

You can't measure the heart of a player, but if you look hard enough, and pay attention, you can see the size of the players heart when you need someone to make plays in pressure time or when things look bad.

Weaver, just like DVP, is going to have to learn how to take his health and diet more seriously. Below is a little cut and paste. It won't take much effort to find out who the player is. For fun just try and guess. We all know him. And from what I have been told, this isn't the half of it.

The stretching therapist comes to his house two or three times a week. He goes to the massage therapist another two or three times. On the night after games, a nurse comes over and puts intravenous fluids in his arm packed with 13 healing goodies. B-12. Vitamin C. Glucosamine to soothe the joints. Traumeel, a homeopathic anti-inflammatory. He's studied what all 13 do.

With the IV in him, he sits for an hour in his oxygen-filled hyperbaric chamber, the king-sized one he upgraded to recently. "When you get more oxygen, the [fluids] go deeper into the muscle," he says. The hyperbaric chamber routine changes later in the week. An IV isn't involved. A playbook is.
Zach.

WeaverCurtis_20190914_PortlandState_002.jpg

Big #99

Cool. First thing I’d do if I’m miami is send him his 2019 Air Force game tape. And tell him this play speed and backside contain vs all future 9 to 5ers isn’t gonna cut it.

point blank period.

Weaver, just like DVP, is going to have to learn how to take his health and diet more seriously. Below is a little cut and paste. It won't take much effort to find out who the player is. For fun just try and guess. We all know him. And from what I have been told, this isn't the half of it.

The stretching therapist comes to his house two or three times a week. He goes to the massage therapist another two or three times. On the night after games, a nurse comes over and puts intravenous fluids in his arm packed with 13 healing goodies. B-12. Vitamin C. Glucosamine to soothe the joints. Traumeel, a homeopathic anti-inflammatory. He's studied what all 13 do.

With the IV in him, he sits for an hour in his oxygen-filled hyperbaric chamber, the king-sized one he upgraded to recently. "When you get more oxygen, the [fluids] go deeper into the muscle," he says. The hyperbaric chamber routine changes later in the week. An IV isn't involved. A playbook is.
Matt Haack?

Clear pass rush talent. I hear he now has a chip on his shoulder ... and he should. But will he use that to fix the obvious flaw in his game? Will he learn and dedicate himself to setting the edge when called to do so? Will he get his body into football shape and prioritize football over lifestyle? Will he devote the time needed to learn and master the complicated defensive playbook and grind needed to perfect all of the numerous techniques?

If so, this kid has the talent to be a good player and get a lucrative 2nd contract. In fact, I'm fairly certain that if he does these things out of the gate, that we'll re-sign him before his 4th year begins, so this low draft status will only be a blip on the radar for him.

But, it's up to him. So far his production has been fantastic, but his dedication and ability to follow directions has not been good enough. It led to him being drafted very low for his talent level. The only person who can change these things is him. Will he dedicate himself to football and follow the coaches' guidance? Or will he join the long list of football players who squandered their talent and were quickly out of the NFL after a brief stint of bouncing around from team to team, never to receive a good contract?

I'm excited about him. I"m rooting for him. But I'm not yet convinced that the chip on the shoulder will change his behavior. If he can do that ... he has a future here.

Cool. First thing I’d do if I’m miami is send him his 2019 Air Force game tape. And tell him this play speed and backside contain vs all future 9 to 5ers isn’t gonna cut it.

point blank period.
The sounds like it would be very helpful.

Sacks performance seems to translate to the NFL. His future looks better than Harris round 1 pick traded for 7th rounder.

Zach Thomas

Weaver has a lot of intangibles to work with. He may not be the most athletic or speediest guy around, but he plays with savvy and smarts. Unfortunately he not in the best of shape, which is why I feel he can improve on his game immensely; with better weight management and training. His potential is very high, if he just allows himself to take to the coaching he's about to get from Flores.

"if he just allows himself to take to the coaching he's about to get from Flores"

This "allows himself to take to the coaching" may be the most important asset any of our draftees or free agents can have. Those that don't usually end out of the league before their contracts expire or become premadonnas that cut their own careers short due to behavioral problems due to their inflated egos.

Weaver has a lot of intangibles to work with. He may not be the most athletic or speediest guy around, but he plays with savvy and smarts. Unfortunately he not in the best of shape, which is why I feel he can improve on his game immensely; with better weight management and training. His potential is very high, if he just allows himself to take to the coaching he's about to get from Flores.

I think the kid is one of those "sneaky athletes" -- and has pretty unreal bend around the corner
tight radial giddy-up --- which to me implies superior balance and lateral body torque control.
He's also just "quick" and sure seems to play smart -- quick in the brain as well. I do agree his
body is kinda pillsbury and maybe with improved (lower) fat ratio he picks up a click or 2?
But I just think the kid is a LOT more athletic than his body type hints at...

Back
Top Bottom