Weds 8.3 Open Practice Tweets HERE! No Ross Talk | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weds 8.3 Open Practice Tweets HERE! No Ross Talk

We got several players that can be swapped for extra picks. I'm not expecting huge returns on any of these guys but I suspect Preston Williams, Adam Shaheen, Myles Gaskin and Noah Igbinoghene can all be dangled for at least late draft picks. They are players that can help a team immediately.
Noah is going to have to play. Not sure how we can trade him unless we pick up another CB. You need to have 5 or 6 corners going into the year.

Hey guys let's try to keep the Ross and Miami's loss of picks stuff in the other two threads. We'll keep this only about camp tweets and updates. I'll do my best to delete that stuff today in this thread if it is posted. 👍

@Fin-Loco @Danny @Hoot @Finfan83nj
That was my intent voiced in the initial post. Yes, keep that crap out of here.

Tua was wicked sharp yesterday..

Like I said I counted one bad pass therest he was seriously accurate..didn’t get talked about becUse of the buffoonery but man he was on point.

Headed to practice

Tua was wicked sharp yesterday..

Like I said I counted one bad pass therest he was seriously accurate..didn’t get talked about becUse of the buffoonery but man he was on point.

Headed to practice
What a great camp he is having to dispell the crap he's endured since he was drafted.

Looking forward to your updates.

Back
Top Bottom