Week 10 Around the NFL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 10 Around the NFL

He's a good coach. And he did it without his top 2 WR, TE and Missing OL.

Aaron Rogers is just tearing the Bears defense apart.

Bet Cutler some how finds a way to **** up his garbage time performance as well.

I have to say my biggest surprise in the NFL this season is Blake Bortles' mechanics. Astonishingly poor. Sometimes he winds up to such extent I expect him to do a full second loop before throwing. I mentioned several weeks ago that his mechanics had deteriorated from his UCF days but after watching a tape of our Jaguars game tonight, and also today's Cowboys game, it continues to worsen.

Bortles always threw wobblers but now he's cranking up and throwing mindless line drives at short range that often threaten to injure his own receiver. That happened several times in our game with Jacksonville. Bortles seemingly had no sense of patience or touch. I hope they didn't get stuck with another Gabbert because that team has considerable strengths in some areas. Very tough and aggressive on the defensive front.

I didn't like Bortles as much as Bridgewater or Manziel. But I never detected anything this lousy in terms of his delivery. I can't remember a similar example. It's weird because occasionally his mechanics look mostly normal, like my memory from UCF, but then he'll deteriorate and wind up fully again, including with his weight shifted left and taking mustard off the throw, making his arm appear considerably worse than it actually is.

The Jaguars really need to work with Bortles this offseason.

Bortles worked with Jordan Palmer in the offseason on his footwork and throwing mechanics.

Junc is at home wearing his Sanchez jersey and holding a miniature Eagles penant while watching this game. There is a single desk lamp on low so no one catches him.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

One thing about Sanchez, when he starts slow like this, things can go south in a hurry.

Gruden calls Sanchez "mentally tough." :lol:

Gruden is an idiot at times. I am thankful he wanted to stay at ESPN after Ross fired Sparano

Back
Top Bottom