Week 11 AFC Playoff Picture: Dolphins 11th Seed in Playoff Hunt | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 11 AFC Playoff Picture: Dolphins 11th Seed in Playoff Hunt

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Week 10 knocked the Dolphins out of the 9th position of "in the hunt". The Dolphins no longer have much room for error with the logjam in the AFC this year. The Bills game is essentially an elimination game.

http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture

If the season ended today:

AFC
------
1 Seed: Patriots
2 Seed: Broncos
3 Seed: Colts
4 Seed: Browns
5 Seed: Chiefs
6 Seed: Bengals

In the Hunt:
7 Seed: Steelers
8 Seed: Ravens
9 Seed: Chargers
10 Seed: Bills

The Dolphins situation:
Dolphins will lose a head to head tiebreaker to the Chiefs and Bills (at this point)
Dolphins yet to play games vs 4 potential AFC playoff teams: Ravens, Bills, Patriots, Broncos

---

Last Week's Playoff Picture: http://www.finheaven.com/showthread...phins-9th-Position-in-Playoff-Hunt&highlight=

Like I posted yesterday, huge loss yesterday, regardless of it being against an NFC team. ZERO margin for error now. That game SHOULD of been won, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. I am angrier today than I was yesterday.

We have to stop putting ourselves in a position of playing catch up.

I don't care what we have to do to win this game Thursday... I mean block low on some of these ****sticks on Buffalo's d-line, take their ****ing knees out, I don't give a ****- but don't let these mother****ers near Tannehill come hell or high water. We have to get nasty with Buffalo's d-line. So if that means Buffalo's d-line all leave the field on carts at various points of the evening if that's what it takes, fine by me. I'm sick of Mario Williams and Kyle Williams and that fat ****tard Dareus. Sweep the knee Johnny.

Have to get back on track Thursday. Beat the Bills and they are pretty much eliminated barring a miracle run. Pats are hot but they have a lot of tough games like the rest of the AFC contenders.

The Colts are going to win the division, the rest of the South is crap.

The Broncos should win the division and the Chiefs will be the thorn in our side if they don't start losing and they still have the Raiders to play twice.

The North is a crap shoot and they are just going to beat each other up the rest of the season. I can see the division winner being 8-8 after it is all said and done.

We still have a excellent chance, unfortunately if we can't figure out a way to fill Albert's shoes in a competitive way I just wasted my time writing this.

We have to stop putting ourselves in a position of playing catch up.

20121023ketchuptastingheinz-1.jpg

We are the team that the rest of the NFL says that if they play us close til the last minutes they can beat us. True story.

have to think the chiefs are taking one of those wc spots at this point...we are a quality football team but t doesnt look good

Back
Top Bottom