Week 11 AFC Playoff Picture: Dolphins 11th Seed in Playoff Hunt | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 11 AFC Playoff Picture: Dolphins 11th Seed in Playoff Hunt

Final spot will be between us, Bills, Steelers/Browns/Ravens. We can nullify the Ravens by beating them in December. Steelers are as inconsistent as we are as well. There's a good chance we end up in the same spot as last year, 8-6 with two games left. Let's hope we don't have déjà vu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think we'll need 10 wins. Assuming we lose at Denver and at New England we gotta win all the rest. Buckle up!

right now its nonense most of those teams played extra game then us Have to WIN thursday..

Better check again...There are only four teams in the AFC that have played more games, and only two that are in contention: Pitt and Balt.

We need to sweep the Pats. Tall order, but I think that's what we're going to need.

We have to win 1 of the 2 games against Denver or new England. Our defense has a great chance at shutting down both old QB's with pressure.
Beating both of them, but losing to the Bills ...wouldn't that be something.
With this team, expect the crazy

I got a feeling we win one of those games and maybe stumble against Baltimore .
Never the less beat the Bills and go 4 and 2 after that and at 10 and 6 we should have a good shot at the post season.That Lose to KC may come back to haunt us if it goes to a tie breaker.

Forget wild card. The division is still very much a chance. Pats can lose to Colts and Lions. Plus miami that's 3 losses only are 2 games back

Forget wild card. The division is still very much a chance. Pats can lose to Colts and Lions. Plus miami that's 3 losses only are 2 games back

pats r not losing at home to the lions.

they will do what they always do, prob put up like 30 pts on det and make them look like an avg defense ( not that allowing 30 pts is avg, its bad )

i think the pats toughest game left prob is in green bay, not vs det at home.

Dolphins have to be in PLAYOFF mode. Obviously you continue the one week at a time approach... but the sense of urgency is on HIGH ALERT, has to be. Guys, the playoffs, at least in the AFC, have already begun. Call me foolish or not... but this is essentially the deal right now. Playoffs in the AFC have started hella early this year. We play our current biggest game of the year this Thursday. And I'm torn between excitement and despair...

Back
Top Bottom