Week 3 PFF Grades / Miami Dolphins: Offense, Defense, Blocking | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 3 PFF Grades / Miami Dolphins: Offense, Defense, Blocking

Hunt, Williams, and Holland continue to impress. I thought Phillips had a bad game. Not sure what it is about him, he looks like the part just has underwhelmed. Needham took a terrible angle on what should have been a run gain

I thought the worst play of the day on D was Phillips whiff on Moss on the 3rd and 5 or so when he flew up and just had to wrap him up for what would have been a loss and we could have gotten off of the field. It was a boneheaded play to fly in there with no control and try to cream the guy. Need to be aware of the situation. It’s possible the Bills go for it on 4th but you have to make that play. It wasn’t a hard play to make either

Fast forward from the this summer’s finger-wagging debate about the video of Tua’s wobbly deep shot to Tyreek to the completion % statistic below.

View attachment 119458
Hopefully this is the last year we have to listen to whether Tua is a decent starting QB in the NFL nonsense, this off-season was ridiculous. So far, so good

Little's pass blocking 7.5? Am I reading that correctly? How can that be?

Back
Top Bottom