Week 3 reaction thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 3 reaction thread

Fun game. Second half was boring for us, would’ve been nice to see a quick slant to Devante or something to gesicki to move the chains instead of running into a brick wall run committed D run after run, but that’s not my main complaint. The defense played well and the team earned some well deserved rest. Glad to see X get a pick but hope he is okay!

- Fast start up 14-0 so fast
- Great job by Gailey keeping Jax off balance on the way to that 28-7 lead
- 4 sacks was nice to see. Van Noy had a big impact on the game.
- Gesicki w another TD. Hmmmm.
- Nice to see X w a pick.
- Offensive line protected well again. Fitz only missed 2 throws. Good game by Fitz.
- Game was never really close except at 0-0.
- Grant w a couple big plays. That’s why he’s on the team.

Love the game. Fitz came to play......the defense held up......we had some blown coverages but didn't get beat consistently........ Offensive line is HOLDING UP to the pass...... We got some pressure from the D. Howard IS NOT FULLY HEALTHY. The way he grab his right leg I knew he wasnt healtly. Thats why he let that receiver ran by him with lackluster effort. Howard is limited at this point but am glad he wasnt tested or beat as much tonight. GREAT GAME. WE FINALLY WON A GAME FIN FANS

It was a great game. Just what we needed. I wish we could move guys off the ball in the run game even when they know its coming. Had a hard time putting the game away because of that when we went conservative. Either way it was fantastic seeing the other team look like the Dolphins.

For all the back and forth between Fitz and Minshew, the latter seems like a younger version of the former. They both can really cause a sensation when hot. They can also be inconsistent.

Never closer than 15 in the fourth quarter. You want him slinging it?

it was the entire second half. He had around 130 yards and 2td passes at half time. He finished with 160 yards.

At some point in the mid fourth he had 5 attempts in the second half.

I’m NOT complaining about a win. I’m pointing out that if they were not afraid, they would have tried to pass it a little to get first downs.

Love the game. Fitz came to play......the defense held up......we had some blown coverages but didn't get beat consistently........ Offensive line is HOLDING UP to the pass...... We got some pressure from the D. Howard IS NOT FULLY HEALTHY. The way he grab his right leg I knew he wasnt healtly. Thats why he let that receiver ran by him with lackluster effort. Howard is limited at this point but am glad he wasnt tested or beat as much tonight. GREAT GAME. WE FINALLY WON A GAME FIN FANS
C'mon. Him grabbing his knee was just bad acting. I don't buy it.

If it were actually bothering him, the next shot wouldn't be of him sitting on the bench, laughing and jawing with his teammates; it'd be with the trainers.

Obviously, the blame is on the Jax players for not beating a clearly inferior team. They obviously were looking past us to next week. They didn't play well. Their lunch didn't agree with them.

Thursday night game. These things happen. In the end we actually came out and played some varied, non-predictable coverage for once. Kind of caught them off guard.

Back
Top Bottom