Week 3 reaction thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 3 reaction thread

Also big props to the OL overall, but i really thought Jackson held his own again. That penalty was bs. The dude grabbed his face mask and he got dragged down...

Also thought the PI on Rowe was questionable

Possibly a few questionable calls, but honestly glad to see the refs call some that they often overlook. The Jags way too often had one of our receiver's arms and and we got the PI, which is the right call, but so many refs want to see a guy tackled. Can't complain.

We played all right. Came out swinging and we weren't afraid of the prime time slate. The defensive line is still awful. Offense really cooled off in the 2nd half. Palycalling got lazy after we came out. The biggest relief is that we beat a team we knew we should beat and did it by multiple scores. Been a long time since that happened. The Seahawks are a better test next week so we will see if we can clean up and continue to ride this

We played all right. Came out swinging and we weren't afraid of the prime time slate. The defensive line is still awful. Offense really cooled off in the 2nd half. Palycalling got lazy after we came out. The biggest relief is that we beat a team we knew we should beat and did it by multiple scores. Been a long time since that happened. The Seahawks are a better test next week so we will see if we can clean up and continue to ride this

There is no "should beat" for the Dolphins. We are that team for everyone else.

it was the entire second half. He had around 130 yards and 2td passes at half time. He finished with 160 yards.

At some point in the mid fourth he had 5 attempts in the second half.

I’m NOT complaining about a win. I’m pointing out that if they were not afraid, they would have tried to pass it a little to get first downs.
I thought they managed the clock well in the 2nd half. Why throw more and take chances w that kind of lead?

C'mon. Him grabbing his knee was just bad acting. I don't buy it.

If it were actually bothering him, the next shot wouldn't be of him sitting on the bench, laughing and jawing with his teammates; it'd be with the trainers.
Are u serious. He was in OBVIOUS pain to the point he had to stop walking and told the guys to hold on

Refs were god awful. Offense has momentum going now with 2 28+ pt games in consecutive weeks. Defense didn’t give up as many points but it’s very tough to watch for stretches of the game.

lot of missed holding calls on the Jags offense that could have made this game even a bigger blowout.

D did well after a slow start, O started on fire and then faded. Not sure what to think. I know the Jags weren't very good that's for sure. But I'm worried a little about the O getting found out in the next few games, we have a severe lack of talent at the wideout position and we may just stick with Fitz a little too long, he did great in the first half tonight, but the fact that he only threw for 160 yards or something shows we maybe hiding something with his arm strength at 38 years old.

Editing, realise Iwas way too negative here after a great win. That's the big take away really, just a little worried that may may not be able to sustain it.

Back
Top Bottom