Week 3 reaction thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 3 reaction thread

Kindley was a find. I don’t watch much cfb and don’t start looking at draft til feb but my fin heaven breatheren who pegged this guy, I just want to say thank you . We haven’t had a guard for years
I hate gloating..I do but I'm happy he's doing well. At UGA people thought he had a down year. He was just solid. The attention was on Andrew Thomas. Those in Athens will tell you they're not surprised. He has the temperament to not fail. I was most excited about him other than Tua and Jackson.

It was a great game. Just what we needed. I wish we could move guys off the ball in the run game even when they know its coming. Had a hard time putting the game away because of that when we went conservative. Either way it was fantastic seeing the other team look like the Dolphins.

For all the back and forth between Fitz and Minshew, the latter seems like a younger version of the former. They both can really cause a sensation when hot. They can also be inconsistent.

Another Lemming drop. LOL

I'm happy for now. This kind of decisive win is the type that has been missing for so long that I can ride this out for a few days.

Love the game. Fitz came to play......the defense held up......we had some blown coverages but didn't get beat consistently........ Offensive line is HOLDING UP to the pass...... We got some pressure from the D. Howard IS NOT FULLY HEALTHY. The way he grab his right leg I knew he wasnt healtly. Thats why he let that receiver ran by him with lackluster effort. Howard is limited at this point but am glad he wasnt tested or beat as much tonight. GREAT GAME. WE FINALLY WON A GAME FIN FANS
Everyone knows XMan isn't back to himself yet.

Still one of our best players on one leg. Just gutting it out, like DvP.

D did well after a slow start, O started on fire and then faded. Not sure what to think. I know the Jags weren't very good that's for sure. But I'm worried a little about the O getting found out in the next few games, we have a severe lack of talent at the wideout position and we may just stick with Fitz a little too long, he did great in the first half tonight, but the fact that he only threw for 160 yards or something shows we maybe hiding something with his arm strength at 38 years old.

Editing, realise Iwas way too negative here after a great win. That's the big take away really, just a little worried that may may not be able to sustain it.

More Lemming drops. LOL

so I am not Debbie downer mode here. It was smart because it worked.

would that work up 21-7 on Seattle? Would they even call it that way?

my point is that playcalling tightened up for the entire second half from the first possession. And I think it is because they are managing Fitz’s streakiness. Personally, I thought they got conservative too early. It worked, but take away the short field touchdown and add the blown coverage td against, and the game is scary

as a fan (IMO) second guessing a win is a sure way to develop depression anxiety and perhaps ED!
go with the Flo baby!

:lol:

Love the all white look! My favorite by far.
I cannot believe the progression we are seeing with this OL! Freaking awesome!
Flores made some very interesting and effective adjustments on defense. Good job coach.
4 sacks, 2 turnovers on defense, brilliant offensive playcalling on offense on the first half. OL playing this good with 4 new starters, two of them rookies. This team is so young, I am really liking the progress we saw today. If we can carry it for the next game and be competitive, I think we may have a bright future ahead.

First full game I’ve able to watch, thanks to Sportsurge. Love the progress being made. The OL is coming together nicely and if this continues, then I can definitely see Tua starting the first game back from the bye against the Jets. Hated seeing the defense trying to put big hits on Jaguars runners and receivers instead of wrapping them up for the tackle. I saw less and less of that as the game wore on. I’m also happy that Parker will now get 10 days to rest and heal his hamstring. Sleep is going to be very nice tonight!

Last edited:
I just have to say what a cluster the Game Day thread is.

The amount of knee-jerk, negative Nancy, hot-taking idiocy is really something.

You'd think I'd be used to it by now, but the sheer number of "fans" that seem to rejoice in our "failures" and nitpick and whine about every stupid thing never ceases to amaze me.

When I seen our rookie LT show some bite as his face mask was being clawed, and he respond in kind. I fell in love.

Yes it cost the offense 15 yards of field. Seeing a dawg bite back.....was refreshing.

Oh and the offensive unit putting up 31, is a far cry from where this team was in 2019.

I picked JAX to win ugly. But I enjoyed my adult beverages and steak tonight.

Back
Top Bottom