Week 6 Art Predictions - Vikings vs Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 6 Art Predictions - Vikings vs Dolphins

If we have someone to shut down Justin Jefferson, Theilen, and Cook there may be a chance. D will need to stand up.

I enjoy using midjourney
I've used that and been using Stable Diffusion on my PC lately getting really good at finding prompts for what I want and the fact I can edit pictures of my own using it is great for some of my conceptual stuff I do.

We get killed Sunday
Vikings 38-3
The bears put up 22 points da bears with Justin Fields. Fields has been the worst starting QB in the NFL this year and he had his best game against the Vikings. There's no way we only score 3 points this game unless McDaniel and Thompson are worse than Eberflus and Fields.

The bears put up 22 points da bears with Justin Fields. Fields has been the worst starting QB in the NFL this year and he had his best game against the Vikings. There's no way we only score 3 points this game unless McDaniel and Thompson are worse than Eberflus and Fields.
There's a reason I don't bet on football games so don't take my prediction to heart.

Back
Top Bottom