Week 6 Art Predictions - Vikings vs Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 6 Art Predictions - Vikings vs Dolphins

The bears put up 22 points da bears with Justin Fields. Fields has been the worst starting QB in the NFL this year and he had his best game against the Vikings. There's no way we only score 3 points this game unless McDaniel and Thompson are worse than Eberflus and Fields.
Ummmn just have to ask...did you watch McDaniel and Thompson last week?!

17 - 27 Dolphins, defense steps up big time and talk about "complementary football " after the game

I am a downer this week. Skylar needs more zip on his passes and pocket awareness. I'm not sure he has either this week.
Minn-24, Miami-16

Dolphins 24 Vikings 17
Skylar connects
King Kong Volleyball GIF by HBO Max
deep twice..

The bears put up 22 points da bears with Justin Fields. Fields has been the worst starting QB in the NFL this year and he had his best game against the Vikings. There's no way we only score 3 points this game unless McDaniel and Thompson are worse than Eberflus and Fields.
...and yet we will struggle

Third string qb— all bets are off. This isn’t the 1990 Giants that can lose the starting QB and keep rolling along. I don’t know who wins, but the biggest edge is playing at home. Were this game in MN, I’d take the Vikings all day.

Going against all logic and reason I am predicting Fins win. I think we are due for couple breaks on defensive side.

Fins 23:14

Back
Top Bottom