Week One College Football FSU/LSU | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week One College Football FSU/LSU

I was speaking more about Deion the coach, not Deion in his 20's. That was 25 years ago. These days Deion usually talks in terms of them (the players) or we (the entire football program). You seldom hear him talking about himself, praising himself or promoting himself. For example I've never heard him say he's done a great job coaching or recruiting. I think a lot of people still see and hear Deion the young player, but Deion the coach seems to have a much different approach and style.

Deion has not changed IMO. He still struts around like an ostrich w/ a broken ankle.

The only difference is I see is he now wears a cowboy hat

If you want to talk about Coach Sanders, take it to the college football forum. This forum is about the NFL draft.

Deion has not changed IMO. He still struts around like an ostrich w/ a broken ankle.

The only difference is I see is he now wears a cowboy hat
I could be wrong. I just think a number of people didn't like Deion in the 1980's and they still think of that when they see him today. If you never heard of until 2020 and you're just judging him for what he says and does now or in the past decade I think people would have a different opinion.

It's all good. Not everybody is going to like what he does or says. That's fine. As many people dislike him due to their perception of him, there are just as many who like him for the same reason.

I could be wrong. I just think a number of people didn't like Deion in the 1980's and they still think of that when they see him today. If you never heard of until 2020 and you're just judging him for what he says and does now or in the past decade I think people would have a different opinion.

It's all good. Not everybody is going to like what he does or says. That's fine. As many people dislike him due to their perception of him, there are just as many who like him for the same reason.
You might want to do a little Googling to see what kind of hijinks Sanders has been up to since the new century turned.Take a look at what happened with his prep school and the college recruiting newsletter he was trying to peddle a few years back.

When he was on Nfln, he used to sing the praises of J Manziel & C Newton. I rest my cast your honor

Deion is an egotistical jacka$$. I wonder how soon until his act wears thin.
in case you haven't noticed jackasses like him are fairly prolific nowadays.

and you also see the refs and everyone else involved pumping that program up!

good ratings = big $$$ and jackasses draw mass attention

humility is DEAD

in case you haven't noticed jackasses like him are fairly prolific nowadays.

and you also see the refs and everyone else involved pumping that program up!

good ratings = big $$$ and jackasses draw mass attention

humility is DEAD

I have noticed. How much correlation to how many act now w/ the popularity of Reality tv?

p.s. Reality tv is the the greatest oxymoron ever

Back
Top Bottom