Week TWO Records..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week TWO Records.....

directFX

Scout Team
Reaction score
Interesting topic just because it is early and I am not so sure we all know what to expect from each team in the East.......

All I can do is assume the Patriots are still the Patriots, the Jets are still the Jets and well, you can do the rest of the math. Anyways, these are my picks for this week...

Pats 37 - Jets 9

Colts 28 - Fish 14

Bills 17 - Bucs 10

Patriots 2-0
Jets 1-1
Bills 1-1
Fish 0-2

:ponder:

Interesting topic just because it is early and I am not so sure we all know what to expect from each team in the East.......

All I can do is assume the Patriots are still the Patriots, the Jets are still the Jets and well, you can do the rest of the math. Anyways, these are my picks for this week...

Pats 37 - Jets 9

Colts 28 - Fish 14

Bills 17 - Bucs 10

Patriots 2-0
Jets 1-1
Bills 1-1
Fish 0-2

:ponder:

If you are assuming the Pats are the still the pats and the Jets are still the Jets then why are you not assuming the Bills are still the Bills?

If you are assuming the Pats are the still the pats and the Jets are still the Jets then why are you not assuming the Bills are still the Bills?

I am. But the BUCS are a bad football team.....hence the score.

If I was being a "homer" I would do what most Jets and Fin fans will do in this post, predict their teams to win by 3 TDs.

The Pats will win 37-9 over the Jets in the Meadowlands?

Is that a serious prediction?

You're allowed to post your prediction for the game......

(chances that you predict a JETS loss? 0%) ..... But I am the homer.
Well now that you've given me permission. Thank you sire.

Pasts @Jets
I think the Jets/Pasts game will be close and low scoring with both QB's struggling. I don't see a blowout either way.

Jets 17
Pasts 14

Colts @Fins
Freeney and Mathis coming off the edge will prove to be a nightmare for the fins. We already know what the Colts O is capable of, but they'll be missing one of Mannings favorite targets and the fish do have a good pass rush.

Colts 21
Fish 10

Bucs @Bills
The Bucs are terrible. They might not win a game this year. The Bills looked better than I thought they would until their coach went into play not to lose mode.

Bills 28
Bucs 10

The "experts" are split down the middle on the Jets vs. Pasts.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/writers/expert/picks

I think the Jets/Pats game will be very close and I can see it going either way. The Jets are going to be ready to go and are already fired up. I fully expect the Pats are feeling the same way. I think both Defenses will play well and will get to the other teams QB. I think the difference is going to be who can do a better job of protecting their QB because I think both teams will be blitzing heavily.

I actually like the Dolphins this week at home on MNF to get the job done. Just a gut feeling. I think Chad will play well.

This whole week I have been thinking that with the way the Bills lost that game to NE they are going to come out ready to go against Tampa. But the more I think about it the Bills are a very weird football team. It really wouldnt shock me to see Tampa come in there and win the game. That game could go either way as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if they put up 28, but my prediction is that both QB's struggle.

Unfortunately, Brady just had to knock the rust off. He is back and the Pats will throw looks at Sanchez he has never seen. I'm predicting a double digit victory for the Pats.

Miami gets blown out huh? The team you saw last weekend was not the Miami Dolphins. I highly doubt we turn the ball over 4 times consecutive weeks. Indy didn't look good last week. Bob Sanders and Anthony Gonzalez out. Clint Session too, I believe. MNF, at home. Wouldn't be surprised to see this game go either way. 28-14? Yeah right.

Back
Top Bottom