Week TWO Records..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week TWO Records.....

Unfortunately, Brady just had to knock the rust off. He is back and the Pats will throw looks at Sanchez he has never seen. I'm predicting a double digit victory for the Pats.

The problem for NE is those looks won't be executed by the talent they are used to having. I'm sure Sanchez will have his ups and downs but I think we'll be able to run and screen on NE all day and I thinik that is what keeps us in the game.

Unfortunately, Brady just had to knock the rust off. He is back and the Pats will throw looks at Sanchez he has never seen. I'm predicting a double digit victory for the Pats.

I don't see the last 5 minutes of that game as Brady suddenly knocking all the rust off as much as I see it as the Bills changing there defense from attack to coverage. They were really getting to him for most of that game until they sat back and tried to protect the lead.

I'm sure part of it was shaking the rust, but I think it will take more than one game to get back to form after seeing how he looked for most of that game. I think the Jets' defense is better than the Bills' defense and Ryan won't try to sit on a lead like the Bills did.

I do think Sanchez will struggle against the Pats. BB has a great track record against rookie QB's. One thing in Sanchez' favor though, he has seen a lot of different looks from Ryans defense all off season.

I don't see the last 5 minutes of that game as Brady suddenly knocking all the rust off as much as I see it as the Bills changing there defense from attack to coverage. They were really getting to him for most of that game until they sat back and tried to protect the lead.

I'm sure part of it was shaking the rust, but I think it will take more than one game to get back to form after seeing how he looked for most of that game. I think the Jets' defense is better than the Bills' defense and Ryan won't try to sit on a lead like the Bills did.

I do think Sanchez will struggle against the Pats. BB has a great track record against rookie QB's. One thing in Sanchez' favor though, he has seen a lot of different looks from Ryans defense all off season.

We'll see I guess. But the Bills really didn't blitz all game. They were getting pressure from their front 4. For as good as Revis is, no corner will succeed on an island with Randy Moss.

The Jets have what looks like a good defense, but I think the running off their mouths (personally, I have no problem with it) kinda sealed their fate. Like i said before, I think the Pats* win comfortably but that's why you play the games.

The problem for NE is those looks won't be executed by the talent they are used to having. I'm sure Sanchez will have his ups and downs but I think we'll be able to run and screen on NE all day and I thinik that is what keeps us in the game.

I think the Pats will follow the texans gameplan to a point. Commit to limiting the running game, while trying to blanket Keller. Keep Sanchez in the pocket and make him win the game. Play man to man on Cotchery & Stuckey with one safety deep.

There will be space over the middle. If they let keller or washington catch too many there, there'll be some long gains.

We'll see I guess. But the Bills really didn't blitz all game. They were getting pressure from their front 4. For as good as Revis is, no corner will succeed on an island with Randy Moss.

The Jets have what looks like a good defense, but I think the running off their mouths (personally, I have no problem with it) kinda sealed their fate. Like i said before, I think the Pats* win comfortably but that's why you play the games.

Schobel (sp?) owns Light for some reason. I don't think Gholston can do the same thing, not based on his play to date.

If Brady is Brady, it might be a comfortable win, but lets see how his accuracy & timing is tomorrow. If he's on and can hit the quick outs well, it'll go a long way with keeping the blitz off him.

The Jets defense is better than the Bills, Brady is not 100% yet. He isn't comfortable with his knee, he is scared to plant it when pressure comes up the middle. Now he has to face a defense that has Kris Jenkins 360 pound up in the middle that destroyed their insides last season. And also ILB that are great at blitzing in Scott and Harris, that if they get in will put a big hit on you. The Jets are going to force the screen passes, what happened was they were blowing up the Texans screen attempts.
Plus we have Shaun Ellis back this week.

Its going to be a chess match, I think that it comes down to Sanchez. If he plays like a rookie and turns it over, the Pats win. If he can limit that and move the chains when he needs to, the Jets can win this game. I feel like the Jets have a better team outside of QB and WR.

People were saying the same thing about us with Andre Johnson last week, people saying he'll get 200+ yards on us. Randy Moss isn't the guy I am worried about, its Wes Welker and Kevin Faulk, they are the ones that hurt us normally. Randy Moss hasn't done much against us since his debut with the Pats.

I don't usually make good predictions so I gotta toot my own horn a bit here. Both QB's struggled as expected. Brady is still felling the rust and Rex never let up. He actually got more aggressive with the game on the line.

How do you like Revis now??Shut down two of the best receivers in the game in back to back weeks.He did it one on one too,that's how we are able to blitz our safeties so much.He is a bonafide STUD!!!!!:up:

Well, I was way off on the PATS game, and to be frank, I am happy about it as the JETS are probably the team that I hate the least in our division. If the BILLS can't win, I would prefer the JETS.

Couldn't help but root against the Fish last night........ As a football fan, I hate the Wildcat.....but the Fish made it work a lot last night. I am not looking forward to seeing it played against us in a few weeks.

But overall, a BILLS win, a Pats loss and a win stolen from the Fish makes for a good weekend all things considered!!

Back
Top Bottom