Welcome all to FHMM 2023 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome all to FHMM 2023

Guys you just never know

Brother Loco made it to the finals his first time out.
Peter Rabbit Aww GIF by Sky

You posted the wrong cowboys...
View attachment 133742

Comparing Butch and Sundance to Brokeback Mountain should be a bannable offense especially for an admin.

FFS, one is an Oscar winning beautiful love story set against a gorgeous western landscape starring the two best looking actors of their generation.

The other takes place on a mountain.

AND don’t you encourage him by posting a hot Brad Pitt laughing reaction gif, BC.

lol a hot Brad Pitt, talk about being redundant.

Last edited:
Guys be sure to review the basic rules posted here

You all have one week to get some stuff ready for your first opponent so I would be doing that

Everyone have a blast and good luck :UP:
Might want to also test copying and pasting gifs from other sources. That's goofed me up on launch day a couple times.

I think all of the newbies need to decide what type of game they are going to play. Some go with impactful and post few. This works sometimes but you need to match your competitor. My game was just to overload them with volume and to time it out to get that critical top page post as it seems most impactful. Then you have some with editing skills ( a couple are in this battle) where they have already designed custom artwork that they sprinkle in around other good stuff. That style of player is very tough to beat. Good luck to everyone. it should be a fun battle!

Back
Top Bottom